ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder

You’re welcome OP. Like clockwork every year, when I start dragging Pike and co through the mud, they make me look like a complete waste of space.

I held out much later this year than I normally do, but alas, I hit my breaking point and Rutgers turns into the Warriors.

Maybe I’ll start calling for Pike’s head in the OOC next season so we can win the B1G

Cliff may be rejuvenated. Next year is a once in a lifetime opportunity. It would not remotely surprise me if he came back based on the potential of the team.

This is definitely a big time line up..
Jwill
Dylan
Ace
Mag
Cliff

Cliff may be rejuvenated. Next year is a once in a lifetime opportunity. It would not remotely surprise me if he came back based on the potential of the team.

Jwill
Dylan
Ace
Mag
Cliff
We can hope and dream…

Jwill
Dylan
Ace
Mag
Cliff
Still have my doubts he returns, but he looks like he’s having fun again since J Will. The rim pressure he adds opens things up for Cliff so much

Reactions: RUonBrain
Let’s just savor this win without the bickering
What you say has some merit but that seems not to apply when RU loses and the experts go on their rants. So enjoy the win while calling g out the naysayers -- what's good for the goose is good for......

Reactions: RexMantlepiece

Jwill
Dylan
Ace
Mag
Cliff
Time to convince the MEGA donors that this is potentially a once in a lifetime opportunity and throw a massive bag of money at him

That's a national championship level starting 5 if Dylan and Ace play to their ranking

Time to convince the MEGA donors that this is potentially a once in a lifetime opportunity and throw a massive bag of money at him

That's a national championship level starting 5 if Dylan and Ace play to their ranking
Or Adidas.

Adidas can have a national championship team wearing Adidas gear in the NYC market with 2 future top 5 NBA picks if not a #1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT