ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw the dude himself Corey Sanders walking around on Busch Campus!

MikeRU1776, it was an inside joke about Jarrett Guarantano (the football QB recruit who verballed to Tennessee). The last time he showed up at Rutgers for a visit, he was wearing bright orange shoes, which are Tennessee's colors.

MikeRU1776, it was an inside joke about Jarrett Guarantano (the football QB recruit who verballed to Tennessee). The last time he showed up at Rutgers for a visit, he was wearing bright orange shoes, which are Tennessee's colors.

ohhhhhh yes that right I remember that and everyone was freaking out about it.....even though it ended up actually being pretty accurate. In the end he did choose Tennessee

408315.jpg

Good thing this guy^ wasn't there to call it, would've been game over for RU no matter what.

Will Sheridan former Nova Center and RU Target? Pretty sure he graduated Villanova in 2007 so don't think he has any eligibility left as a grad transfer.

We can only hope Sheridan comes back.

I'm on the fence whether he will contribute much from the bench. As a matter of fact I think he gets less minutes than last years now that Sanders is aboard.

I saw Sheridan at Subway last night. I overheard him saying that Sanders would be wearing Scarlet shoes today.

Sheridan is hanging out in the west village this week. Might be back next week, or not.

An elusive photo of Sheridan has emerged...

Bennie%20Lufile.jpg

While camping out on the Busch campus hoping to get my 1st glimpse of Corey Sanders I saw this guy walk in to the Life Sciences building. It is now all starting to make sense. A new practice facility may cost $30M+, cloning Sheridan is much cheaper. Finally RU thinking outside the box.

Reactions: Sir ScarletKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT