ADVERTISEMENT

Kiyomi McMiller Final 10

The news surrounding the program just keeps getting better. We are headed in the right direction,.....FAST! Having Kiyomi and Mikayla place us in their narrowed lists is exciting. Another big step in our resurgence as a program.

How does this work, she signed a NIL Deal as a HS player with Jordan Brands. Rutgers is an Adidas school.

sounds like Rutgers might not make the cut if the NIL deal is a factor
HEY! HEY!!
Don't go giving her a reason to cross us off her list. Let's just hope that those kinds of things can be easily worked out. Hopefully, these possible scenarios were considered and included in the small print of the contracts.

HEY! HEY!!
Don't go giving her a reason to cross us off her list. Let's just hope that those kinds of things can be easily worked out. Hopefully, these possible scenarios were considered and included in the small print of the contracts.
hope so but with 10 schools still in the mix, the brand she signed on with will be pushing her towards a school they're affiliated with and that's what scares me

CW and her staff have turned around a train wreck Still a ways to go, but future looks much brighter.

Reactions: MADHAT1
hope so but with 10 schools still in the mix, the brand she signed on with will be pushing her towards a school they're affiliated with and that's what scares me
IDK how this stuff works either, but it would surely be a bad look for Nike, Jordan brand(or whatever brand) if NIL deals with HS student-athletes were restricting were they could go to pursue an education and play ball.

She could easily rep the Jordan brand outside of RU's program and when with the team, wear the Adidas gear that is associated with RU and the team.

If I'm a star athlete, I'd have a problem with any company that looks to exert leverage over my huge personal decisions like choosing a college. Hope she didn't sign anything that's restrictive like that.

Does anyone know where we stand in the recruitment of this young lady?
She took a visit during the Spring semester. Haven’t seen anything recently to indicate one school or another, but I wouldn’t be shocked if a powerhouse from beyond her Top 10 makes a play, she’s a legit baller. I do think the brand deal plays a sizeable role here, but between Dylan, Ace, and potentially Kiyomi, Nike will come calling soon

She took a visit during the Spring semester. Haven’t seen anything recently to indicate one school or another, but I wouldn’t be shocked if a powerhouse from beyond her Top 10 makes a play, she’s a legit baller. I do think the brand deal plays a sizeable role here, but between Dylan, Ace, and potentially Kiyomi, Nike will come calling soon
Thinking Adida$ already took care of Ace and Dylan tbh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT