ADVERTISEMENT

Knights Stun Defending Rose Bowl Champs

Scott Erney was such a good QB. Doesn't get the respect around here but may have been the best in my lifetime.
Agree . He’s not talked about a lot here. Probably the best quarterback in last 40 years . He had great numbers and beat Penn state !
McMahon could have been better if the team around him didn’t stink .
Both guys from PA .

Eric Young had a really good professional career. Imagine if he listened to dick anderson ?! Yikes

It was my first week at Rutgers. I remember Chi Psi hung a sheet from their house that said "Rutgers 17- Michigan St 13. Sh*t happens." For some reason that always stuck with me.

It was my first week at Rutgers. I remember Chi Psi hung a sheet from their house that said "Rutgers 17- Michigan St 13. Sh*t happens." For some reason that always stuck with me.
That could be one of the earliest uses of Sh*T Happens.. but apparently it goes back as early as 1964

Of course we know who really coined the phrase sometime during teh 70s-80s running craze..

Reactions: famousbill19
Scott Erney was such a good QB. Doesn't get the respect around here but may have been the best in my lifetime.
Agree. Probably the best 10-30 yard downfield passer that Rutgers had in my lifetime. The arm wasn't powerful, but it was deadly accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT