ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle McCord enters portal

I never said weather mattered. Neither do wins accumulated during the single bar facemask era for that matter. Not sure what the 30 losses you are referring to. Rutgers has won 8 out of the last 10 on the field head to head though. In this century mind you. I don’t think one program is better than the other at this point in time. One just competes on a bigger stage which presents more opportunities for bigger moments.
What bigger stage? Losing against better teams doesn’t make you more attractive to watch. The national perception hasn’t changed. SU history is way better than rutgers.

actually what his dad said was that were was a big disparity between OSU and Rutgers programs. He's not wrong and people are way too sensitive here. There isn't a single person on this board who would send their top rated qb son to Rutgers over starting at OSU
True, but I think McCord is going into hiding transferring to Syracuse. Instead of going to a challenging situation chasing the National title he goes to a team that has the softest schedule next year, one P5 team has over 6 wins this year. Kyle is solely chasing the NIL money and maybe realizes he has no NFL career, which is fine since he‘s now paid for all the hard work the last few years.

Reactions: sct1111
lol you guys use your Big10 schedule a some sort of achievement. Anyone can lose against Penn st UMich and OSU. You guys are getting beat by Maryland. Against a guy you all said couldn’t coach.

We don’t need that to remind you that we’re a better team and a better program with a brighter future than cuse. And now our basketball program is better than yours.

And Maryland wiped the floor with you guys last time you played.

Reactions: NickRU714
We don’t need that to remind you that we’re a better team and a better program with a brighter future than cuse. And now our basketball program is better than yours.

It's crazy that there are Rutgers fans that don't think this is necessarily anymore just because they hired a new HC 2 weeks ago.

Future? I’ve been hearing that for 20 years. You have been going backwards. A mediocre Maryland team kicks your teeth in every year but lets brag about them because they beat SU 4 years ago Lol.

lol you guys use your Big10 schedule a some sort of achievement. Anyone can lose against Penn st UMich and OSU. You guys are getting beat by Maryland. Against a guy you all said couldn’t coach.
To think Cuse losses to Clemson, FSU, Va Tech and other ACC schools are worth considerably less than RU losses to fellow BIG schools.

GO RU

To think Cuse losses to Clemson, FSU, Va Tech and other ACC schools are worth considerably less than RU losses to fellow BIG schools.

GO RU
I mean if you want to pin it all in 1 season. Cuse has had tougher wins in recent years. When is the last time rutgers won 10 games? When is Schiano’s last win vs a ranked team?

Ok go post 365 times about portal targets but contribute 0 to RU NIL. Sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable with the cognitive dissonance of knowing that you talk about being a huge supporter of RU football and basketball; but in reality you contribute zero in terms of actual support.
Listen, little man, I am certain I have contributed more to RU athletics than you ever will in your lifetime. So you can shut your little pie hole and crawl back under your rock with your alter ego. I sleep well at night. You feel the need to lash out at people you don't know or know what they have done or are doing. That's a sad way to live, but there do have to be losers like you in this world who feel the need to put others down because their own existence is miserable. That pretty much sums up you and your alter ego.

Ummm- well, VaTech wiped the floor with them this year- just saying

Reactions: RUDiddy777
Listen, little man, I am certain I have contributed more to RU athletics than you ever will in your lifetime. So you can shut your little pie hole and crawl back under your rock with your alter ego. I sleep well at night. You feel the need to lash out at people you don't know or know what they have done or are doing. That's a sad way to live, but there do have to be losers like you in this world who feel the need to put others down because their own existence is miserable. That pretty much sums up you and your alter ego.
Well, let's say MS and 365 are combining their donations- he/they are going without a full pizza every month- not even adding in any garlic knots

Why are you guys bothering with these annoying fruit flies? You are just feeding their tiny little egos. Let them sit in the tundra with their delusions of grandeur in their pee-wee conference--the winner of which wants to bolt to the B1G ASAP--that speaks volumes. Let the fruit flies eat from the kids table and let them be.

Why are you guys bothering with these annoying fruit flies? You are just feeding their tiny little egos. Let them sit in the tundra with their delusions of grandeur in their pee-wee conference--the winner of which wants to bolt to the B1G ASAP--that speaks volumes. Let the fruit flies eat from the kids table and let them be.
I kind of enjoy it but then feel bad about myself as I ask myself, "I'm I being a bully to a couple of kids who are really just crying out for help" And then I say- nah- they just had too much brain freeze up there.

Reactions: Knight Shift
lol you guys use your Big10 schedule as some sort of achievement. Anyone can lose against Penn st UMich and OSU. You guys are getting beat by Maryland. Against a guy you all said couldn’t coach.
Schedule provides more opportunities for bigger wins than an ACC/AAC schedule does. That’s the point and can’t be disputed. No matter how much you want to kill us for not beating the top three teams in the league yet (well we beat UM once).

Maryland just had their best QB since Boomer Esiason. I think that may have a little something to do with RU’s three game losing streak against them. And yet the best they’ve finished with him is 7-5 so proclaiming they’ve “blown past RU” is a tad hyperbolic.

Last edited:
I mean if you want to pin it all in 1 season. Cuse has had tougher wins in recent years. When is the last time rutgers won 10 games? When is Schiano’s last win vs a ranked team?

You guys play in a conference no one respects for the purposes of being in the CFP.

Might as well be James Madison playing in the Sun Belt or the Big East conference you guys left for dead, now known as the American.

Not much difference between the ACC and AAC.

GO RU

Reactions: BoogieKnight
Reactions: ClkwrkOrange
Future? I’ve been hearing that for 20 years. You have been going backwards. A mediocre Maryland team kicks your teeth in every year but lets brag about them because they beat SU 4 years ago Lol.

And here we are, bowl eligible in the Big Ten with piles of cash, top 25 recruiting classes in football and a top 2 class in basketball.

We’ve been smacking you guys around in football for last 2 decades. It’s not much of a flex when you’re not speaking about your own team beating us.

Congrats on McCord by the way. Enjoy it. It’s not like you guys have had or will have much to celebrate.

Reactions: BoogieKnight
Ummm- well, VaTech wiped the floor with them this year- just saying

Kind of sad to come to another teams fans site and not be able to brag about your own team. Imagine your biggest flex is “you guys get your ass kicked every year by the 3 perennial top 10 programs in your division”.

And they wonder why we call them Sadexcuse.

Kind of sad to come to another teams fans site and not be able to brag about your own team. Imagine your biggest flex is “you guys get your ass kicked every year by the 3 perennial top 10 programs in your division”.

And they wonder why we call them Sadexcuse.
Now Diddy, they DID have more total yards than us in one of those losses lol.
What bigger stage? Losing against better teams doesn’t make you more attractive to watch. The national perception hasn’t changed. SU history is way better than rutgers.
So is Army’s/ Navy’s/ Minnesota’s/Yale’s. Nobody cares.

• Haha
Reactions: RUDiddy777
And here we are, bowl eligible in the Big Ten with piles of cash, top 25 recruiting classes in football and a top 2 class in basketball.

We’ve been smacking you guys around in football for last 2 decades. It’s not much of a flex when you’re not speaking about your own team beating us.

Congrats on McCord by the way. Enjoy it. It’s not like you guys have had or will have much to celebrate.
What good is cash when you cant even afford to pay for a legacy transfer? Greg is terrible at developing QB's. He's now recruiting a transfer QB that is just as bad as his current starter. lol

And Cuse beat Purdue this year and last year. Your big10 west champs. lol
2023/09/16 Syracuse 35 - Purdue 20 W
(N) 2022/12/29 Syracuse 20 - Minnesota 28 L !! Pinstripe Bowl !!
(H) 2022/09/17 Syracuse 32 - Purdue 29 W
(H) 2021/09/11 Syracuse 7 - Rutgers 17 L
(A) 2019/09/07 Syracuse 20 - Maryland 63 L
(H) 2014/09/20 Syracuse 20 - Maryland 34 L
(N) 2013/12/27 Syracuse 21 - Minnesota 17 W !! Texas Bowl !!
(A) 2013/09/07 Syracuse 27 - Northwestern 48 L
(N) 2013/08/31 Syracuse 17 - Penn State 23 L
(A) 2012/09/22 Syracuse 10 - Minnesota 17 L
(H) 2012/09/01 Syracuse 41 - Northwestern 42 L
(H) 2009/09/19 Syracuse 37 - Northwestern 34 W
(A) 2009/09/12 Syracuse 7 - Penn State 28 L
(H) 2009/09/05 Syracuse 20 - Minnesota 23 L OT
(H) 2008/09/13 Syracuse 13 - Penn State 55 L
(A) 2008/08/30 Syracuse 10 - Northwestern 30 L
(H) 2007/09/15 Syracuse 20 - Illinois 41 L
(A) 2007/09/08 Syracuse 0 - Iowa 35 L
** (A) 2006/09/16 Syracuse 31 - Illinois 21 W
(H) 2006/09/09 Syracuse 13 - Iowa 20 L OT
(A) 2004/09/05 Syracuse 0 - Purdue 51 L

SYRACUSE 5 wins vs 16 loses against Big Ten since 2000, too scared to play Ohio State, Michigan and Michigan State

Last edited:
Reactions: Pils86
2023/09/16 Syracuse 35 - Purdue 20 W
(N) 2022/12/29 Syracuse 20 - Minnesota 28 L !! Pinstripe Bowl !!
(H) 2022/09/17 Syracuse 32 - Purdue 29 W
(H) 2021/09/11 Syracuse 7 - Rutgers 17 L
(A) 2019/09/07 Syracuse 20 - Maryland 63 L
(H) 2014/09/20 Syracuse 20 - Maryland 34 L
(N) 2013/12/27 Syracuse 21 - Minnesota 17 W !! Texas Bowl !!
(A) 2013/09/07 Syracuse 27 - Northwestern 48 L
(N) 2013/08/31 Syracuse 17 - Penn State 23 L
(A) 2012/09/22 Syracuse 10 - Minnesota 17 L
(H) 2012/09/01 Syracuse 41 - Northwestern 42 L
(H) 2009/09/19 Syracuse 37 - Northwestern 34 W
(A) 2009/09/12 Syracuse 7 - Penn State 28 L
(H) 2009/09/05 Syracuse 20 - Minnesota 23 L OT
(H) 2008/09/13 Syracuse 13 - Penn State 55 L
(A) 2008/08/30 Syracuse 10 - Northwestern 30 L
(H) 2007/09/15 Syracuse 20 - Illinois 41 L
(A) 2007/09/08 Syracuse 0 - Iowa 35 L
** (A) 2006/09/16 Syracuse 31 - Illinois 21 W
(H) 2006/09/09 Syracuse 13 - Iowa 20 L OT
(A) 2004/09/05 Syracuse 0 - Purdue 51 L

SYRACUSE 5 wins vs 16 loses since 2000
Riding the coattails of a conference you werent even in until 2014. Haha. Thats hilarous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT