ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Face It

One INT was a deflection and another came on a pass that was practically ignored by RU WR.
They have like 7 plays for the guy
Opposition needs an hour meeting to prep
Caleb Williams would suffer in this offense
Wimsatt has made some very good throws. The 1st int was off the receivers hands and the 2nd the receiver seem to not be aware he was being targeted. Poor job picking up the blitz overall in 1st half but when given time Wimsatt had performed well.

Last edited:
Need a coach that has a goal of scoring as much as possible

We don't have

Ima call Greg "Bambino" because everything comes down to baby steps
House on fire defense and toddler offense
I pray for a shovel pass just once

We will never win with Wimsatt at QB!
OGC.fb60065dede875b20311679e8a433034

Is Wimsatt the answer…likely not, but could he be a bridge to hopefully what we are building and be instrumental in that process. I think so.

I hope both of you two numb nuts watched till the finish.

I did. And I obviously didn’t mean they can’t win a game. (Since Greg and Gavin have won plenty)…

I still dont think Greg is the guy to win big games, conferences and championships.

Is Wimsatt the answer…likely not, but could he be a bridge to hopefully what we are building and be instrumental in that process. I think so.

I don’t know. He has made HUGE strides compared to last year. If he continues to make similar improvements the rest of the year, next year and beyond and he COULD develop into a VERY VERY GOOD quarterback.

So- we also know that the 2nd Int wasn't on Gavin and Strong dropped a catch right before that too.
So- let's say GW had 1 Int on himself and the 1 TD.
He wasn't the reason we won or lost the game- and he still makes some throws we have not seen here for a long time.
I guess he has 4 bad wins this year and one expected win.
I kind of like being 5-2

Can't lie, I went into halftime pissed at both the mistakes we had made and the Ref's. I still don't understand why Rochelle tries to catch a punt near the 10 that he has to leave his feet for- 2nd time this year he did that.
But I am not seeing the hatred for GW...

I did. And I obviously didn’t mean they can’t win a game. (Since Greg and Gavin have won plenty)…

I still dont think Greg is the guy to win big games, conferences and championships.
Rutgers isn't going to win conferences and national championships unless $20M shows up, year after year. Why is that hard to understand?

We can now in any week except for three. That's the best case scenario for the program. We're only going to get stronger. if you have to have Championships to be happy as a fan, jump on the OSU bus. You're not getting them here in this NIL world.

Rutgers isn't going to win conferences and national championships unless $20M shows up, year after year. Why is that hard to understand?

We can now in any week except for three. That's the best case scenario for the program. We're only going to get stronger. if you have to have Championships to be happy as a fan, jump on the OSU bus. You're not getting them here in this NIL world.

So why is Rutgers even playing if they can’t win a national championship???

Reactions: Bamm Bamm Rubble
Just got back after sitting in the rain and watching a great 4 Q win and this is the first post I have to read. What a Dope the OP is.
No one could have predicted a finish like that. It was sort of a fluke. Nice win but a loss to Indiana next week ( road game) and it’s a wash cause frankly I don’t see a win after that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT