ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Michigan

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Wish we were playing in front of a packed house tonight. At 4-3 we would be on the verge of bowling in the alternate no covid universe. It could have been a crazy night. Still has the chance to be really special. Find a way. 60 minutes. Chop

Reactions: JRZEER
Funny how teams we were compared to just weeks ago have stepped on the gas pedal and left us in the dust. Can't compete successfully without good QB play and we don't have it, yet.
We're just not good at attracting the right QB or we seem to have somebody and they don't perform or the CS doesn't think they do.
Need a little luck starting tonight against Michigan.

Thanks for posting, Tango Two.

I love our all red uni's!

Need to keep their QB on his heels - Penix got very comfortable as did Williams last week. If we can get a lead, maybe they start imploding, but need to play cleaner and obviously how Vedral does is huge - he has shown some good play, but some bad play too - too inconsistent.

My cousin took the kids for the night.
Wife and I have been super protective - clean gutters, shred papers, move desk and set up home office finally.

I might be going out to garage to shred more papers and clean up out there......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT