ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE Game Thread: Rutgers versus Illinois

SMH girl announcer compares Rutgers play to Bride with Garter. Seriously?

If I recall correctly (I was in the car) our radio broadcast team made the same analogy when it happened. Not a big deal, it was a similar tossing motion

We could very well wind up being the worst team in the league yet again.

The penalties, sloppy play, and mental breakdowns of the last three weeks came back and haunted the team in a game they should have won. Maybe they will now learn. Disappointment more so in senior laden defense.

Man what a bad loss, run the ball 3 times on first down late and at worst you go to overtime. Classic Schiano there

Reactions: bethlehemfan
At least RU won a game this year ... really believed RU would find 4 wins ... time to lower expectations again ...only game I am looking forward to now is PSU ... they’ll be winless and find a way

disgustingly familiar feeling to the Rutgers game results
the stubbornness of sticking with vedral no matter what

Like I said earlier - we have like 10 B1G players on this team. Maybe.

It's gonna take a while.

Illinois had their fourth starting quarterback of the season in there. Maybe Rutgers should consider such an earth shattering move.

Schiano prides himself on being able to stop the run. The second worst team in the league just shoved it up his @ss. That’s on him.

I think this shows our coaches know we can’t compete straight up.... hence the trickeration last weekend.

Reactions: RUScrew85
What else do throw with that motion? A crazy basketball shot in a game of horse?

Actually there is a World's Strongest Man event where they throw a Keg over an overhead rope - but that would admittedly not be a very easy thing to work in.

I think there some crazy Scottish game where they throw telephone poles too. Same.

I don't think Bride, garter or cookie references belong in my FB broadcast. ; )

disgustingly familiar feeling to the Rutgers game results
the stubbornness of sticking with vedral no matter what
An 0 and 3 team comes into Rutgers with their 4th QB in 4 games who has limited arm and runs all over the D. Rutgers play calling blows the mind. QB makes poor decision after poor decision. No change..in fact game on the line Lets give him another chance to F up. Left points on the field 1st half. Poor clock and time out management cost us a FG chance.

This was 2005 again. Tell what did Greg learn about in game coaching as claimed ?

Yes, I am sure he will recruit better. But his game crap looks the same to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT