ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Northwestern

a W for the good guys, thankfully GEO is back !

alot of issues that need to be resolved though.....

never in doubt

giphy.gif

See what happens when one player... any player... is not mired in a bad shooting slump

The good is RU brought the deficit down to 11, and are getting more FT attempts and rebounds. I can’t see RU going 0-9 on 3 pointers again (law of averages to hit 30%).

Hope the fans turn NW into a bunch of deer in headlights once NW starts shooting in the student section.
The dreams to dance are still alive!!!!!!

Great game. I got a little nervous at 8 minute mark but for some reason never thought we would lose.

great team win. I watch from home and you could tell the crowd was great! Pikiell needs to buy everyone a hot dog next home game

Defense wins game. 19-4 run. It also almost cost us. They were lights out and we still won. That is a demoralizing loss for NW

I deserve to watch the first half again for quitting on the team. LOLOL
Maybe if you're an ax murderer you deserve to watch that first half again... on second thought no, you deserve better either way.

I kinda feel for NW and their fans... That's the kinda defeat snatched from the jaws of victory only we could understand
On Reddit they were very sure throughout the 1st half that this would happen. Up 14 with under 10 to go or whatever it was, I think they started to believe. Which was a mistake. We know the feeling.

Reactions: theRU and RUScrew85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT