ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE THREAD: Rutgers vs. Michigan from MSG

TERRIBLE if you cannot shoot and have shot for shit look for someone that can make a ****ing shot

is Harper drunk?

I cannot believe the "fans" here wanting to blame Mulcahy.. or Pike.. with the shooting we are seeing today from everyone

Fitting end with Geo and Harper chucking up bad 3's after a no show from them all night. Not sure why Harper was on the floor there in the first place

Wow, we couldn't buy a bucket at all. The lack of any real shooting threat finally did us in. This game was winnable. Michigan shooting at 48%. Not sure what we are, but seems like 25%.

Michigan was handing them the game....they have 3 points in 9 minutes and that a busted 3, they missed a one and one. RU all out of sorts in the end game on offense. Just disappointing

They panicked. Did you see how Purdue managed the last few minutes against us. Quick 2. Quick 2. We’re chucking up ridiculous 3s

Reactions: RUnTeX
I don't want to pretend like I know about this team because I really don't ... but at some point the coach has to take the team aside and say, "Stop shooting 3s. You're shooting yourself right out of this game because you can't make any."

Rutgers was out played by a more talented opponent that has shooters that Rutgers lacks.So many shots and so few baskets while Michigan has 12 three pointers.To their credit Rutgers kept fighting right to the end .After 22 games, Rutgers still doesn't have one consistent go to scorer which is essential playing away from the RAC.A game that got away .

Ummmm why the hell did we pass up so many shots!

Well ... as we say so many times ... RU didn’t quit, played hard, but lost in the end.

didn't deserve the w. i love pike but he got out coached today. the lack of defense of adjustment was sicking

And we don't even give ourselves a chance. Shocker

Fun game to watch, but we Michigan played more intelligent basketball and make shots and free throws. They were the better team. We likely drop out of the Top 25. I see that as a plus. This team needs to play hungrier.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT