ADVERTISEMENT

Major CBB rumor: Calipari to Arkansas??

and Danny isn't leaving UConn
Baylor's Scott Drew is my pick for the Ky job
yeah if you are Oats you just got to the final 4 at Bama, why would anyone want the pressure

in the world of nil, the supposed blue blood jobs are only as attactive as their NIL bag

Drew would be a great fit for Kentucky

Reactions: rubigtimenow
yeah if you are Oats you just got to the final 4 at Bama, why would anyone want the pressure

in the world of nil, the supposed blue blood jobs are only as attactive as their NIL bag

Drew would be a great fit for Kentucky
Very true.

The expectations of Kentucky basketball aren't changing. It's Final Four and National Championship or bust, regardless of what their NIL situation looks like.

Here is why it WILL work: you could tell in Calipari’s press conference after their loss that he realizes the Kentucky model in today’s landscape doesnt work anymore - a team of 5 super freshmen one-and-dones will NOT win a national championship when teams with NIL are playing with 3-4 super seniors. He needs to build a senior team with NIL to win….

So, he goes to Arkansas, which few people know have the booster who is Cal’s good friend, the billionaire heir to Tyson Chicken empire. Cal is going to go get any player he wants, he’s gonna build through the portal and have Arkansas in the Final Four in a year or 2. He gets it

What was stopping Cal from buying supee seniors at Kenucky? They have lots of money.

Reactions: fatsam98
I had said: "Baylor's Scott Drew is my pick for the Ky job ?
No thinking Sean Miller ( is the one) and his removal from Arizona has a couple of years
to forget what happened while his record there is one that makes him a leading candidate now despite how Xavier didn't make the dance in the 2023-24 season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT