ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Millen leaving ESPN for Big Ten Network

BTN already stinks. What difference does it make? Millen will probably be the straight man for that clown Di Nardo. They are equally awful.

lz9d2.jpg

Reactions: Badgerc
I like Dinardo...equating him to Millen is absolutely crazy

Millen is a grade A hack...

Didn't he ruin the DetRIOT Lions for years?

I don't have the BTN so I'm glad I'll never have to listen to him...

I like Dinardo...equating him to Millen is absolutely crazy

Millen is a grade A hack...

It's OK to like Dinardo. Lot's of people love the clowns at the circus. People like Lee Corso, too. Nothing changes the fact that BTN is pretty bad and Millen is another step in that direction. What's next, Desmond Howard?

Millen is to Football what Isiah Thomas is to basketball.
Fair comparison considering the way Thomas ran the Knicks to the ground and his behavior towards a female employee was totally unacceptable.

Millen ran the Lions into the ground and made some derogatory statements towards others,that could be described as demeaning
Calling someone a ****** and another a Polack isn't the best way to earn respect as a broadcaster.

Reactions: redking
Is there any chance BTN can steal Beth Mowins away from ESPN as well? They would make a dynamic team together!

I'd rather stick knitting needles in my ears than listen to either one of them.

Another POS who supports Paterno. Btw has anyone read BWI lately. Couldn't believe the number of posters stating Sandusky didn't get a fair trial and most of the boys made up their stories. Can't even

Last edited:
BTN is one of the very best sports stations in the country. Dinardo and Griffith do excellent work.

Reactions: RUMountie
It's OK to like Dinardo. Lot's of people love the clowns at the circus. People like Lee Corso, too. Nothing changes the fact that BTN is pretty bad and Millen is another step in that direction. What's next, Desmond Howard?
BTN has given Rutgers more positive media attention than they have ever received since joining the Big East and now the B1G.

Reactions: RURM85
Is there any chance BTN can steal Beth Mowins away from ESPN as well? They would make a dynamic team together!

I'd rather stick knitting needles in my ears than listen to either one of them.

I must be getting old. I think Beth Mowins is hot. Would date her in a heartbeat.

DiNardo was pretty positive about RU last season.

That makes him Public Enemy #1 for several on this board.

I've been watching BTN since our announcement to the B1G and really enjoy the programs, the hosts/analysts/announcers and the station as a whole. Yes, Dinardo and crew cheerlead for the Conference, including Rutgers (after all that's who they work for), however, I've also listened to Dinardo provide constructive feedback to our football program in terms of our transition to get bigger as an example. He's fair and does a good job along with Griffith, the Hosts and regular guests. It's certainly much better coverage than we've ever received before and light years better than the crap served up on the ESPN family.

I've been watching BTN since our announcement to the B1G and really enjoy the programs, the hosts/analysts/announcers and the station as a whole. Yes, Dinardo and crew cheerlead for the Conference, including Rutgers (after all that's who they work for), however, I've also listened to Dinardo provide constructive feedback to our football program in terms of our transition to get bigger as an example. He's fair and does a good job along with Griffith, the Hosts and regular guests. It's certainly much better coverage than we've ever received before and light years better than the crap served up on the ESPN family.
I'm a big fan of Gerry DiNardo...like Ray Lucas..lol.

Reactions: RURM85
"Lack of football knowledge" LOL. Millen has 4 Super Bowl rings, how many do you have??
How did that knowledge play out when he was the Lion's GM. Didn't seem to be the brightest bulb in that organization when it came to having the football knowledge it takes to run a Pro FB team.
His time as Detroit's GM shows his rings are because someone knew how to use his talent and TOLD him what to do..
Remember he didn't play in one of the SBs he got a ring for and the other 3 he had teammates helping the HC win the game.
Millen wasn't successful on his own as a GM.,so your ring BS doesn't hold water when it comes to his football smarts.

As for having SB rings, ask people how many they have if you have some, shut up about having them if you don't.

Not sure why anyone here bothers responding to the Penn State brainwashed trolls. They still believe Joe Pa didnt know and love Millen for crying about Joe Pa on national tv. Enough said.

Not sure why anyone here bothers responding to the Penn State brainwashed trolls. They still believe Joe Pa didnt know and love Millen for crying about Joe Pa on national tv. Enough said.

So your SB ring tally = zero??

So your SB ring tally = zero??

Lets play a little game. I'll let you know if you guessed the number of superbowls I have correctly after I give a few hints:

Hint #1: It is less than the number of penn state coaches that raped innocent little children.

Hint #2: It is less than the number of underage boys raped in penn state football shower rooms.

Hint #3: It is less than the years of children being raped being covered up by Joe Pa and company.

Oh please, give it a rest Terp. You come here and patronize us by claiming we shouldn't expect positives in year one in the B1G. This is after you scoop up a 4 star QB who we wined and dined for months on end. Then you have the gall to claim "chalk on the blackboard for the rest of US" by ripping on Penn State, in hopes of gaining favor here. Maybe your superior coach should learn to shake hands before a game. Flood would never stoop that low. It is no wonder you love us and not Penn State. You expect to beat us routinely. Penn State, not so much, eh?

Last edited:
Di Nardo isn't great, but he is always fair to Rutgers. Goes a long way in my book.

Oh please, give it a rest Terp. You come here and patronize us by claiming we shouldn't expect positives in year one in the B1G. This is after you scoop up a 4 star QB who we wined and dined for months on end. Then you have the gall to claim "chalk on the blackboard for the rest of US" by ripping on Penn State, in hopes of gaining favor here. Maybe your superior coach should learn to shake hands before a game. Flood would never stoop that low. It is no wonder you love us and not Penn State. You expect to beat us routinely. Penn State, not so much, eh?

Penn St sucks and most of their fans are delusional, no matter what you think of the Terps.
That QB stayed home, no sense in getting upset about it and ask Doug Gaber about what he thinks of the class the Nit HC he faced had.
Edsall dumps more class out every time he poos , than that Nit HC had his whole life and the present one has
I'm no Edsall fan especially how he treated a UConn player who left for the pros early then Edsall left the UConn players to fly home without him while he went to Maryland and accepted the HC position there. That was classless but still Randy has more class than that HC who looked the other way or the Nits that defend him along with the PSU President and HC..

As for expecting to defeat RU, didn't last year and don't think Maryland fans are thinking cakewalk this year.

BTN has given Rutgers more positive media attention than they have ever received since joining the Big East and now the B1G.
Did you really expect the tv network in our first year in the league to bash us? Come on. Of course they are going to give positive feedback. $$$$$$

Did you really expect the tv network in our first year in the league to bash us? Come on. Of course they are going to give positive feedback. $$$$$$

And of course you're going to try to piss on anything that remotely smells of positivity.

Don't know your story Chip but I don't see how someone can so consistently crap on the team they supposedly root for. Why bother?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT