ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Millen's comment

He's just giddy State Penn is the unchallenged #3 in the East this season.

Trust me, I am no fan of Millen. But, his comment at the end of the game really summed up what the hell happened today. "Rutgers beat themselves in the first half and then beat Michigan State in the second"
yes! thought that was an on point comment as well and summed it all up

Exactly right

On a rainy, miserable day an RU genius abadoned the run with Monangai, to have Wimsatt making chucks into the wind and rain. RU only had 37 yards well into 3rd. I kept wondering what happened.

Matt Millen is one of the best in the business. Anybody who doesn’t see that is blinded by some weird hate.
sorry but did you read the thread or did you bump your head? who is attacking him, arguing his point, or calling him out here?

simple comment; another spot on comment by one of the best in the business
^ get it

sorry but did you read the thread or did you bump your head? who is attacking him, arguing his point, or calling him out here?

simple comment; another spot on comment by one of the best in the business
^ get it

OP said “I am no fan of his”.

Surprisingly Matt Millen was very pro Rutgers and knew quite a bit about our players. Was fair with Gavin and like all else loved Kyle Monangai.

Matt Millen is one of the best in the business. Anybody who doesn’t see that is blinded by some weird hate.
These two agree with you
636081870640446685-Cheech-and-Chong.jpg

Reactions: thegock
Why would Matt have any dislike for Rutgers to begin with? He's from Eastern Pennsylvania and probably seriously considered Rutgers when he chose his school (ultimately PSU). He even traded up to draft Mike McMahon when he was gm of the Lions and probably knows Schiano pretty well as well from Greg's days coaching at Penn State. He's always been pretty fair to Rutgers and actually praises them a lot more than most commentators, not to mention loves to say cock nose.

Reactions: DirtyRU
I think you guys are drunk on the win. Millen still sucks and will always suck. He was a Madden wanna be when doing the NFL and is a Joe Pa apologist. Don’t be fooled.
Millen was quite fair in his analysis during the game.To say he wasn’t is nonsense and in the past we have called him out on it.Today he was good with both teams. Too bad the ref crew sucked and they worked to almost cost us in in the last 1 1/2 minutes.

Millen was quite fair in his analysis during the game.To say he wasn’t is nonsense
he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t

😁

Trust me, I am no fan of Millen. But, his comment at the end of the game really summed up what the hell happened today. "Rutgers beat themselves in the first half and then beat Michigan State in the second"
Mullen was very good yesterday, best I’ve heard him in years.

Matt Millen is one of the best in the business.

I don’t hate the guy as much as some here. However I do find him annoying particularly his sickening pro-PSU schtick.

The reason people mock his “cock nose” stuff is because he is NOT good. It’s the perfect example of his style - He decides on a few themes during a broadcast and just repeats it over and over again. Eg “cock nose”. He is simply NOT a good commentator.

you, seriously, are probably the first person to EVER say this about Matt Millen. LOL.

he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t he wasn’t
Yes he was but you can’t admit it. Pretty fair throughout the game.
😁

People didn’t like nor still do not appreciate Schiano. Funny how many more knowing or personally think he’s getting it done. With some good fortune we will get there.

BTW: Only saw one posting ( positive) from the guy/gal who doesn’t get BTN.Not surprising .

I don’t hate the guy as much as some here. However I do find him annoying particularly his sickening pro-PSU schtick.

The reason people mock his “cock nose” stuff is because he is NOT good. It’s the perfect example of his style - He decides on a few themes during a broadcast and just repeats it over and over again. Eg “cock nose”. He is simply NOT a good commentator.

you, seriously, are probably the first person to EVER say this about Matt Millen. LOL.
Had to watch the game from home yesterday due to COVID, and the first thing my Girlfriend (who has no idea who Matt Millen is) says is "what's with this announcer and all this 'looks good below the waist' stuff?" 🤣

😁
Childish lmao. Well played.

Reactions: mildone

😁

• Haha
Reactions: mildone
The negatives here are strictly that in early B1G (Rutgers ) he didn’t think we were able to compete. Now when he gives fair and honest opinion our genius board attempts to say otherwise. The man was fair yesterday. He has cred…. Some postings here sound like what we read and hear in the media. “ What you saw and heard is not real, made up or untrue.You didn’t really see it.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT