ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Soccer Welcomes Ohio State to Yucak Field for Friday Night Lights

2-0 loss AT HOME...keep telling me this team looks good @UMRU They were 2-4-2 going into tonight. AWFUL. I don't want to hear "the weather was bad.' It was bad for BOTH teams.

This is the one team I’ve noticed that I feel like they always take a step back after coming off a good season. I don’t get it

Just like every thing it’s recruiting.

I have to imagine the soccer space is far less predictable with the rise of the Academy system.

I get it, we lost Myers. But this is a giant leap back. Bigger than one would expect. They’re gonna finish in last
We lost Myers and CB Hugo LeGuennec, two huge pieces from last year, plus 4-year starting midfielder Pablo Avila.

But the drop off in play goes beyond losing them. The team is terribly disorganized and has zero continuity. McElderry has been trying to mix and match all year in order to find the right combination, but at some point, he needs to just pick a starting 11 and 4 or 5 key reserves and stick with them. What he’s doing now is just creating more confusion.

Reactions: biazza38
2-0 loss AT HOME...keep telling me this team looks good @UMRU They were 2-4-2 going into tonight. AWFUL. I don't want to hear "the weather was bad.' It was bad for BOTH teams.
Did not see the match but clearly a terrible loss. Hopefully they can’t beat a 1-5 MD in the next game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT