ADVERTISEMENT

MIchigan St-RU game thread

we are going to get smoked and we all knew that before this game ever started I 'm sorry to say. I have been dreading this game since they lost to OSU

Doucoure should not be starting...he should be observing and learning the pace of the game and how refs are calling it and then be inserted in somewhere at the 13 minute mark.

Good shot there by deshawn, wish he always had that kinda shot selection

We are desperate for points. Baker needs to be more aggressive. Can't let Corey try to do everything himself.

Can't believe we haven't hit 10 pts. yet with 7:24 left in the half. That's hilarious.[laughing]

Road games there is no place to hide woeful offense.Too many possessions where Rutgers must force a shot with the shot clock running down.No go to scorers which makes this game hard to watch.18-9 Michigan State with 8 minutes remaining in half.

Because of our woeful offense, we're damn lucky to only be down 9. God, painful trying to watch us try to put the ball in the basket.

Because of our woeful offense, we're damn lucky to only be down 9. God, painful trying to watch us try to put the ball in the basket.

I’d say MSU is damn lucky to be up by 9. If we had even decent offensive ability we are up.

Playing well minus our horrendous offensive ability.

Can’t even dunk on a break away, I don’t know what to say anymore

Yes we finally hit the unobtainable 10 pt. threshold. With only 7 mins. to go till half

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT