ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State Roster -7 players

82-48 this is beyond embarrassing unfortunately CW has max 1 more year if things don’t turn around in a big way next season

How does this even happen? 4 out with injuries I guess?

...And, as I've said before, how do you ONLY have 11 or 12 on scholarship when you can have 13? I will never understand nor agree with this crap.

One year CVS was so strapped for players, she had to suit up two team managers as backups. Got in tail end of one game in Big East tournament

TCU and Arizona held open tryouts during the season after injuries depleted their rosters. Davidson just cancelled the rest of their season due to injuries.

Something sounds fishy.

Something sounds fishy.
No, I asked a fellow on the Boneyard that follows all those teams, although he is largely a Duke fan. It was shocking, but nothing fishy. Lost their first and third leading scorers to ACLs, had 2 players out all season that were regulars last season, a reserve that played had a season ending injury and another player as well.

Basically, they called it quits after their senior day. Apparently, before the run of injuries started, they were off to a really great start. But then . . .

TCU just got Sedona Prince and apparently Madison Conner back from their injuries, but too late to save what was looking to be a special season.

Arizona eked through with what they had, in fact dismissed Kailyn Gilbert from the team last week, citing addition by subtraction (didn't play defense or team ball). Played mostly with 7, picked up a walk on from the track team that was injured before playing a game and picked up another walk on that knew one of our players last week although she really doesn't know plays or anything. What Arizona did do was give both of them scholarships so they will be available as bodies next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT