ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Suspends Harbaugh for First Three Games

Too scared to play RU, they’ll give ‘em a fight either way
200.gif

Too scared to play RU, they’ll give ‘em a fight either way
200.gif

Rutgers has actually played us tougher than just about anyone the last two season, but doubt that's the reason.

But I do think they have one of the better defenses that Michigan will face. I'd be shocked if they can score more than once against the UM defense.

• Haha
Reactions: HPNJRUfan
The suspension is a joke.
ot's just so when he gets a 5 game suspension starting next season, three will be out of the way and two cupcakes left to use
Will ask for the first two game in 2024 finish the punishment

Rumor I heard (actually starting it myself) Harbaugh checks out this board
and seen some optimistic posts about how good Rutgers would be this year and told his AD Michigan couldn't afford to play Rutgers this season without him coaching
Feeling coaching the Rutgers game this year is nessary and the Texas game ( he'll miss) next year isn't the same challenge Rutgers will be this year

Rutgers has actually played us tougher than just about anyone the last two season, but doubt that's the reason.

But I do think they have one of the better defenses that Michigan will face. I'd be shocked if they can score more than once against the UM defense.
Just the last 2? The 3 OT game in 2020 already forgotten?

Really tough Michigan. That'll show em. Suspend him for Ohio State if you want to show you actually mean business. What a joke.

Reactions: RUTGERS95

What do you think the reason is?

Really tough Michigan. That'll show em. Suspend him for Ohio State if you want to show you actually mean business. What a joke.
The real joke is he is only suspended for the games themselves. He can still run practices and make game plans. That not a suspension!

Reactions: RUScrew85
The real joke is he is only suspended for the games themselves. He can still run practices and make game plans. That not a suspension!
The equipment manager could coach the Wolverines to victory in each one of those games. The sad thing is the blue bloods get away with this all the time, and they know it.

The equipment manager could coach the Wolverines to victory in each one of those games. The sad thing is the blue bloods get away with this all the time, and they know it.
To be fair Rutgers did the same thing with Flood with his 3 game suspension. They tried to keep that quiet too. Flood should have been fired for cause instead of suspended.

Probably not. But unlike Trump, Harbaugh and Hunter pay their Lawyers. And they don’t hoodwink Campaign donors by pocketing their money to fund his criminal prosecution cases.
Well , we all know where Hunters B’s money comes from . Sad how people refuse to see the truth but it eventually will even cause the non believers to admit something is really rotten in Denmark… 😊

Sooooo, back to the actual topic at hand, does anyone think Jim Harbaugh not being on the sideline will impact the result in any way?
Does Rutgers have a chance here?

Reactions: RUBOB72
As crazy as this sounds I actually expect a much closer game than what Michigan fans and sports writers think. Very good team with lots of great talent but we are home and that will be a plus. The key is can we produce points? People say we won’t score against Michigan since their D is outstanding . If our O line was average to good we do have talent at RB … questions at WR and TE…QB… scoring 25 points would be highly unlikely .That’s why you play the game.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT