ADVERTISEMENT

Miles Mack Arrested

This is such a shame for Myles and Fuquan. Young people often make mistakes. Hopefully they both learn a lot from this. I feel bad for both of them.

Dumb mistake but relieved it's nothing with drugs or violent crime. Hope it doesn't hity his chances of playing in Europe.

No Video = It didn't happen. Europeans don't care about prostitution, at least 8 countries its legal, the others wish it was legal, doubt it hurts him for playing there.

Hanging out on the streets of Paterson late at night is never a good thing. Nothing good can come of it. I would have thought Myles was past that.

No Video = It didn't happen. Europeans don't care about prostitution, at least 8 countries its legal, the others wish it was legal, doubt it hurts him for playing there.

Hanging out on the streets of Paterson late at night is never a good thing. Nothing good can come of it. I would have thought Myles was past that.

What it does mean:
the very slim chance Myles had of getting a chance to play in the NBA for the 2015-6 season is shot.
Overseas, maybe is his only shot.
Don't know if he'll try to make a NBADL team's roster, but that might be another option

I think this is the most embarassing part of the incident: "Mack majored in criminal justice"

I think the dean of the program should review and see if "Soliciting a Prostitute" is covered.

He needs to get on the first flight to Europe. Sex scandals and Euros....no problem.

Oldest profession in history. Should be decriminalized. Never understood how the law allows female cops to assume the role of prostitutes to trap males..

Hey there must be a BB team in Holland where prostitution is legal......

Shame. Bumped into Mack a couple times on campus and seemed like he was a good kid. How does a d1 player need to go to the street to find a girl to strike up a conversation with?

Cmon Mack.

Out of anything he could have gotten busted for, just not too up in arms over this one. For the poster who said his NBA chances for next year are shot - not so worried - his $ is overseas.

Out of anything he could have gotten busted for, just not too up in arms over this one. For the poster who said his NBA chances for next year are shot - not so worried - his $ is overseas.

Considering he didn't even get invited to play on an NBA Summer League team, the NBA was never a real consideration anyway.

I'm a big Myles fan - I'll be rooting for him to do well in Europe.

Fuquan Edwin just got paid eighty thousand to pay in isreal. Why does that seem really low to me considering the player he is?Edwin had a great summer league.

Higgins

From what I understand a car and an apartment is part of the package.

Your only talking about a 4-5 month season playing a couple of games a week.

Higgins

From what I understand a car and an apartment is part of the package.

Your only talking about a 4-5 month season playing a couple of games a week.

Thanks for the information. Good stuff,then. I hope Mack and Jack both find a place they can play.

Myles is an outstanding young man who made a bad choice....he's earned a break from me on this one.

Very true. Myles is still the same kid we've gotten to know the past 4 years. I don't hold this against him.

I sat very close to his Mom and Dad at the RAC the past 4 years and got to know them a bit. I'm sure that Mom will have plenty to say to Myles about this. He comes from a good family and will learn from this experience and will succeed in the future.

Reactions: JMD77
Just graduated star of the basketball team needs to get a paterson prostitute?? And we wonder why we struggle to recruit top athletes....

Rest your hearts. Here is a quote from the comment section that appears to exonerate the two:

This story is so inaccurate regarding Myles & Fuquan and NO charges were EVER filed with the police department by the arresting officers. They were going to pick up food from a local restaurant as a prostitute (undercover) stood outside, offering services. Before either boy even had time to say no, police were on the scene and arrested the both of them. They were taken to the station, photographed, fingerprinted and released. NO CHARGES WERE FILED!!! The police even ordered them a pizza since they did not get to pick up the food they were at the restaurant for and took them to the 7/11 for soda. A lawsuit is being filed against the police department. Don't believe everything you read on the internet and the surrounding "facts."

Rest your hearts. Here is a quote from the comment section that appears to exonerate the two:

This story is so inaccurate regarding Myles & Fuquan and NO charges were EVER filed with the police department by the arresting officers. They were going to pick up food from a local restaurant as a prostitute (undercover) stood outside, offering services. Before either boy even had time to say no, police were on the scene and arrested the both of them. They were taken to the station, photographed, fingerprinted and released. NO CHARGES WERE FILED!!! The police even ordered them a pizza since they did not get to pick up the food they were at the restaurant for and took them to the 7/11 for soda. A lawsuit is being filed against the police department. Don't believe everything you read on the internet and the surrounding "facts."

Yep ,the comment section is the place to get the real scoop :popcorn:

Dude....

Out of all the incidences you could get into with the police, this is hardly the worst. It is strange.

I will say though, you won't see me getting my new from the comment section of nj.com anytime soon. Mack will make better decisions hopefully.I have ran into him on campus a couple of times and he was a nice kid. He will learn. Onwards

I guess this is progress. They weren't shot dead.

K

Key words: The police even ordered them a pizza" but nothing about them paying for it.
I will assume that Myles & Fuquan will soon be arrested for not paying for that pizza .

This would not be a blip on the police radar in Comrade DiBlasio's NYC.

It's not a blip anywhere in America, except to Rutgers fans.
So wouldn't expect Times Square to light up over this incident.
Bet 2 minutes after Myles and Fuquan's problems were reported, even Patterson residents forgot about it.
That is: except in the retirement homes in the Paterson NJ area, because Joseph Aved , 74, Paramus probably has become a hero and role model in every local retirement center and ,maybe, all across the USA.

It's not a blip anywhere in America, except to Rutgers fans.
So wouldn't expect Times Square to light up over this incident.
Bet 2 minutes after Myles and Fuquan's problems were reported, even Patterson residents forgot about it.
That is: except in the retirement homes in the Paterson NJ area, because Joseph Aved , 74, Paramus probably has become a hero and role model in every local retirement center and ,maybe, all across the USA.
Wrong again Mad. Soliciting prostitution is against the law in every state but Nevada--I'm not saying that Myles is guilty of that in this case as there appears some question about it based on previous posts. The point is it's a crime, but mayor Billy Wilhelm Di Bolshevik is letting quality-of-life crimes slide in nyc.

Wrong again Mad. Soliciting prostitution is against the law in every state but Nevada--I'm not saying that Myles is guilty of that in this case as there appears some question about it based on previous posts. The point is it's a crime, but mayor Billy Wilhelm Di Bolshevik is letting quality-of-life crimes slide in nyc.

Is Patterson part of NYC , or are you just trying to get a political dig in.
My point wasn't the law, but how people react to these stings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT