ADVERTISEMENT

MSU Dairy unveils Rutgers Flavor

Spartanfan87

Redshirt
Oct 15, 2009
Hey Rutgers fans. As many of you know MSU has a world class dairy. ( hopefully some of you got to sample the wares on that cold damp November day last year)

Anyway, one of the MSU Dairy treats is having a flavor for every Big Ten school.

The new Rutgers themed flavor was unveiled yesterday. Rutgers Scarlet Knight Delight.

You will have to scroll down a few posts in the FB timeline .

Enjoy and welcome to the menu. https://www.facebook.com/MSUDairyStore

"Try our new flavor, Scarlet Knight Delight! It is a cherry cordial ice cream with a brandi cherry swirl with milk chocolate coated maraschino cherries. Enjoy"

kjam6.jpg

BTW, your store looks to have some really good stuff. I am a big cheese connoisseur. Def. a place i'd like to visit.

The Food Science Club sells homemade ice cream every Ag Field Day/ Rutgers Day. I'm having one Saturday!

RU used to have a regular dairy, there's some old paraphenalia on display inside the Food Science Building.

The MSU ice cream store is pretty good. Of course I tried the Michigan ice cream (blueberry pie in yellow-vanilla, prolly French vanilla) and it was really good as I am a blueberry fan. The Iowa banana ice cream with chocolate chunks was good too, as was the Illinois orange ice cream with pineapple chunks.. Those were the only three flavors I tried and I liked them all.

Oh...and congrats to you Spartans on getting the commit from 2016 Ohio 4-star pro-style QB, Messiah deWeaver yesterday. Sparty probably ticked-off the Rutgers fans several months ago when Dantonio got the commit from the 2016 New Jersey 4-star WR Cameron Chambers. Darn green & white bastages!

GO BLUE!

Last edited:
Sure beats the AAC. I heard SMU has flavored horse meat. The UConn flavor is UdogU Lipizzan flavored to taste like Alpo.

The RU inspired ice cream sounds nasty! Cherry cordial, yuck! Maraschino cherries...:eek: Awful!

coworker was JUST telling me about the famous Creamery near MSU. His son is attending this fall and their tour guide a few weeks ago mentioned that she works at the Creamery part-time and that they are still working on the Rutger's flavor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT