ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA FINAL FOUR: Championship Game Thread

How is NC State "right where they want to be"? They're down 6 and the other point guard has 5 turnovers and two back courts!
Pack guard play is solid. But shots not falling. PU getting too many second (and third) shots. Hoping Pack point guard can get play in second half.

• Haha
Reactions: TC4THREE
Pretty sure they're all drunk....

How is NC State "right where they want to be"? They're down 6 and the other point guard has 5 turnovers and two back courts!

I don’t know what I just watched . But I see Purdue pulling away in this one.
The whole crew was raving about nc state and Kenny smith flat out said the Wolfpack will win this game.

I am calling BS on this crew ! Purdue gets it done in the second half . Another legendary plum call??

They all look like they're playing on ice to be honest. Weird game

Edey is being exposed and if Purdue's guard don't hit 3s consistently, they are not good. NC State exposing the guards too

• Haha
Reactions: TC4THREE
For awhile there, neither team was playing like they wanted to move on. But two 3s from Purdue are big just now. Kind of a blah game.

Surprising how Purdue is now up by 12 while getting nothing out of Edey in second half. NC State shooting is cold as ice 🧊.

Lmao Ian Eagle is a national treasure

"Smith safe on that slide"

Edey dominating inside and Purdue shooting better from outside - not complicated. This one's over. I'll have my final two teams in if UConn wins as expected. Too bad I wasn't interested enough to play any pools, lol, although I'm sure a ton of people would've had two #1 seeds...

I don’t know what I just watched . But I see Purdue pulling away in this one.
The whole crew was raving about nc state and Kenny smith flat out said the Wolfpack will win this game.

I am calling BS on this crew ! Purdue gets it done in the second half . Another legendary plum call??

Plum does it again !! This time out analyzes the studio crew expert:s in an in game analysis !!

Legendary !!

Edey dominating inside and Purdue shooting better from outside - not complicated. This one's over. I'll have my final two teams in if UConn wins as expected. Too bad I wasn't interested enough to play any pools, lol, although I'm sure a ton of people would've had two #1 seeds...
Lol nice. You picked the two teams everyone else picked to play in championship. Congratulations!! 🤪

Game was never in doubt the whole second half. I didn't listen to the halftime blather but I heard Smith predict the Wolfpack were going to win the game. Did the networks ask someone to take that position, hoping it would encourage fans to stick around to the end?

Edey had a lot of turnovers but other than that, I wouldn't call a 20/14 night with two blocks and 9 of 14 from the field a bad game.

Game was never in doubt the whole second half. I didn't listen to the halftime blather but I heard Smith predict the Wolfpack were going to win the game. Did the networks ask someone to take that position, hoping it would encourage fans to stick around to the end?

Edey had a lot of turnovers but other than that, I wouldn't call a 20/14 night with two blocks and 9 of 14 from the field a bad game.
Edey woke up again for the last 12 minutes... Not sure what was going on with him for the middle stretch before/after half.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT