ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA FINAL FOUR: Championship Game Thread

The game's at 9:20? Sigh

Seriously, wtf. There's no other competition tonight, they can pick whatever time slot they want... And they didn't pick 8 or 8:30?

I guess there's no interest in getting younger East Coast kids interested in their product.

Every year, crazy late

Ridiculous time slot
Every year, and the whole tournament is like this with games tipping off at like 10:30 and shit. Very annoying. But, i will stay up to watch.

Cam played a very nice all around game last night. Maybe he can stick on an NBA roster. A tribute to Hurley's ability to build a cohesive group. Will be interesting to see what happens if Cliff winds up there.

I think Clingan is much better than Edey and believe the NBA scouts feel the same way. His stock is on the rise. I don't think the game Purdue played last night will be good enough to beat UConn. They will need to control the pace or UConn will run Edey off the floor. He certainly won't play 40 minutes. Should be interesting.
Not tonight, Clingan looks totally intimidated by Edey. He can't stop him and he is not much of UCONN offense tonight.

Reactions: czxqa
Purdue cant stop the Huskies on D. UConn too many options. All it’s gonna take is 1 or 2 tiny scoring droughts like this by Purdue and it’s over. That’s how Uconn wins by 15.

The game is all about offense

Always has been. Have said it for years but people would call me an idiot for simply saying we need to focus more on running a modern offense
Yes, you’re both idiots. These are the #4 and #12 defenses which I’m sure is just a coincidence. But you repeat this nonsense a few hundred more times maybe it will become true.

Reactions: RUChoppin
This game is good...
Sport Popcorn GIF by UFC

Edey looking gassed he's not able to block or alter the shots at the rim as Uconned's guards are starting to get downhill and run by Perdie's guards.

Reactions: bac2therac
Uconn ability to olay edey straight up
Is the entire game.

Clingan olayed 18 1st half minutes. He isnt used to playing that much.

Will he tire

Definitely see UConn pulling away in the 2nd half as expected. Hope I’m wrong.

It’s apparent Hurley intends to tire Edey by pushing the pace. Thankfully for Purdue it only takes him 7 steps to get down court.

Oh and F Cam Spencer.

Reactions: Scarlet83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT