ADVERTISEMENT

New Suriano article.

I don't know if we are in it with him or not at this point, but the three schools were just the ones the writer chose to mention. It wasn't a quote or the leaders...I think he just picked the highest profile programs.

Reactions: obrats
When you have maybe the crappiest practice Wrestlng room, it doesn't help. Didn't stop AA, but then again his brother ( and maybe sister) are part of the team. Goodale is recruiting with 1 arm behind his back.

I'm sure the coaches have done & will do all they can. Goodale & Pritzlaff can sell him on a new wrestling room by the time he's a sophomore & wrestling with Ashnault but I'll be shocked if he comes here. We're probably 5th on the list after Iowa, TTFP, Nebraska & OTC.

The coaches are on the road tomorrow, July 1 to see Mulligan, Grello, Suriano, etc.

Would love Mulligan and Grello. And I have always been a big fan of Bierdumpfel. I think his style will work really well in college.

Grello, Mulligan, Correnti, Bierdumphel and Suriano all were seen yesterday so let's hope for the best!

Reactions: obrats
Grello, Mulligan, Correnti, Bierdumphel and Suriano all were seen yesterday so let's hope for the best!
Always hope. What were the coaches opinions of our chances after the visits? Who are we targeting out of state? Are we fully funding all schollies at out of state tuition rates yet? Thanks.

If you go to HawkCentral.com there is an article about their recruiting and top priorities for the 2016 class. It talks about Brands and his assistant, Morningstar (we had agressively pursued him as an SKWC coaching addition when he finished his college wrestling career) made an inhouse visit with Nick Suriano this week as he is projected as a 125 pounder and ranked # 2 overall recruit in the country in the 2016 class. Suriano said "Iowa is one of his top choices along with PSU, Nebraska, Rutgers and others. There's a lot of things I have to take into consideration. I like the coaches there and I feel confidant they can help me achieve my goals. But there's a lot of things to consider". So make what whatever you want of those quotes as it came from the Iowa site.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT