ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Carino Article on Game...

Pretty freakin' awesome, what Pike did calling Bashir out of the blue. Classic Pike, wow.
I don’t think he called him . Seemed like a text message . But still classy by pike .
Pike knows that’s a tough spot for a mid major coach to have a great season and lose in the conference tournament since that is really all that matters

Reactions: DirtyRU
This quote from Noah says it all:

“Not giving up on plays and not putting your head down, being a good example for the younger guys – if I commit a turnover and put my head down, J-Mike (Jamichael Davis) is going to think that’s OK, Derek (Simpson) is going to think that’s OK,” Fernandes said. “So I just think that’s the right way to respond and hopefully they learn from that, for sure.”

That’s a leader. Sure glad Coach didn’t give up on Noah after 1 or 2 games.

Even when he isn’t scoring, his leadership and defensive intensity is a plus.

I am officially worried about Mag now. Looks like he is going backwards with not even dressing for the game or warming up. Wonder if he is even practicing with them?

In the stands, I thought they were rusty first 8 to 10 minutes, and it was ugly. Thankfully they pulled it together. I’m of the opinion they would have lost a game like this game a couple years ago…

Mag I feel, won’t return until January. Why rush it? Wolf is developing, which we need. Plus, he’s not just gonna come in here and the “old Mag”..
you have to look at it like this.. Mags return will make us deeper and better. We are doing well without him, and that’s a good sign.

Reactions: FastMJ
I am officially worried about Mag now. Looks like he is going backwards with not even dressing for the game or warming up. Wonder if he is even practicing with them?
Didn't realize he didn't even warm up. Wonder if he had a set back

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Any athlete will tell you the mental aspect of the game is the hardest thing to overcome. Mag's knee was likely 100% weeks ago, but he's still not there mentally. Sometimes, you have to put Mag in an uncomfortable position so he can see the knee, which is fine.

I think most people were thinking Mag returning - at a high level - as gravy if we get it. But the team on the floor now is basically the team we have to win with.

Reactions: satnom
Wolf's 3 drew a huge ovation; yeah (most everyone) surprised he shot it - glad he made it; actually the form looked good - now he needs to start doing the same from the line where he is going to spend a lot more time there - then in the corner.

Reactions: GSGS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT