ADVERTISEMENT

No. 4 Rutgers Field Hockey Back On the Road This Weekend at No. 9 Ohio State (Friday) and Michigan State (Sunday)

Big game today!! I just wish they would start later I guess they seem to only play day games but hard to watch when you have to work for a living

Looks like a win in the shootout, but I think I something is being reviewed. Definitely don’t understand all these rules.

RU wins 1-0 on OT penalty shots (or whatever they might be called). I'm just getting this off of LiveStats on scarletknights.com

A quick search tells me RU is the only undefeated team in the nation, and they have 7 ranked wins. How are they not number 1?

Team is excelling in the OT games, and dealing with the pressure. Very good chemistry, and our goalie plays lights out.

Hoping to see a regular season and/or conference title!

Reactions: Wagram97
In the second OT RU went down two players on consecutive green cards making it 7 on 5. With a lot of open field we held them off the board. Gutty & skilled by our gals.
We ended up shutting out OSU who came in with the most goals scored in the nation. Great job by the Ladies. On to Michigan State on Sunday. Go RU!

Last edited:
13-0 overall, 9-0 on the road. What other top team has played 9 of 13 games on the road? What a season.

Reactions: LOU-RU85
Crush everyone and everything from this school. They are now enemy #1 in my book.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT