ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball No Gavitt Games in 24-25, doubtful for future

There is a convention almost every week in Orlando Jan - April because of the mild weather.

The PGA Show is my favorite.
It’s for us. The schools in NJ are closed that week and Orlando is an easy in easy out destination.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fox creates a B1G/Big 12 Challenge.

The Big 12 and SEC ended its challenge in 2022.

Definitely can see this. Think Fox would be salivating for a Kansas/UCLA or (it would get a ton of play here) UC/tOSU early season matchup in prime time.

Yeah, Seton Hall, Iowa, Nebraska, Northwestern and Hofstra were all downright terrified of the RAC last season.

You realize that all of those teams had no choice in playing at the RAC last season so your point does not make sense as a counter to Pike's comments.

Last edited:
So, you are certain when this hypothetical game will be played?
Nope.

But that would be the best time for our local fanbase for something like this and for this particular opponent.

And this convention is actually in NJ.

Last edited:
Nope.

But that would be the best time for our local fanbase for something like this and for this particular opponent.

And this convention is actually in NJ.
College Basketball Creighton GIF by BIG EAST Conference

We would have had a significantly shorter exchange if you had just explained in your first response to me that the convention is in New Jersey.

College Basketball Creighton GIF by BIG EAST Conference

We would have had a significantly shorter exchange if you had just explained in your first response to me that the convention is in New Jersey.
You’re probably one of the few in the thread who didn’t know that.🙂

I figured the “NJ Teachers Convention” mention in the first post might have been a hint.

Last edited:
You’re probably one of the few in the thread who didn’t know that.🙂

I figured the “NJ Teachers Convention” mention in the first post might have been a hint.
You said "Schedule it during the NJ Teachers Convention week and you'll see a bump in Orlando."

Why would I think the convention is in NJ if I'd see a bump in Orlando?

Reactions: PJVegas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT