ADVERTISEMENT

OC name to watch- Kevin Patullo

NewJerseyHawk

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2007
Kevin Patullo.....AGE 41.....NJ native, from nearby Hillsborough NJ (10 minutes from campus).

Currently the Passing Game Coordinator with the Philadelphia Eagles. Why would a current NFL Assistant Coach, take a college OC job.....?? Location and family would REALLY endorse being back in Central Jersey.

Is he affordable is the next question??? YES, he's not getting paid a ton by the Eagles and would get a good bump here. He has a college and mostly NFL resume with friends like former Passing Game Coordinator, Shane Waldron with Sean McVay......Waldron is now in Year 2 of the Seahawks under Pete Carroll.... Waldron is credited with remaking the Seahawks offense and has former Jets QB and current Seahawks QB, Geno Smith, in the Comeback Player of the Year discussions.

Patullo is the right hand man of Eagles HC Nick Sirianni. Sirriani was going to turn over the HC position before a game, late last year, due to Covid. I will link his Press Conference with the Eagles media last December of 2021.

He was on the radar for the Bears OC position, to coach Justin Fields, BUT I have "heard through verified sources I know", that the family didn't want to keep moving, after a bunch of stops, most recently Indianapolis, to Philly and again to Chicago.

I am told he would be very interested in the RU job, based on Location, pay, exposure and opportunity. He has enough of a resume that he could land back in the NFL anyway, since his network is strong enough, so this RU job, would not damage his resume or reputation.

This is the type of hire Schiano should be all over and he would be worth the wait. He is credited with the amount of improvements seen with Jalen Hurts and the spread offense concepts the Eagles run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News