ADVERTISEMENT

Online season ticket renewal site bugs?

e5fdny

Legend
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2002
Anyone else having this issue today?

Tried to renew for Football and it either kicks me off or I get a “session is closed” message.

Years of complaints over our shitty ecommerce implementations.

I even went to far as to do a meeting with IT guy in charge of the web site and offered my expertise - which he declined, because he said that they're actually really proud of the site and think it works quite well.

So...

Reactions: Fat Koko
Years of complaints over our shitty ecommerce implementations.

I even went to far as to do a meeting with IT guy in charge of the web site and offered my expertise - which he declined, because he said that they're actually really proud of the site and think it works quite well.

So...
did they come from the Tesla software development school of thought?

Deadline is tomorrow. Call your ticket rep. I renewed thru my rep last week. It took 5 minutes at the most.

My guy called back and I did it in 5 minutes. Unfortunately had to reduce from 9 to 5.

Reactions: RULoyal
Does anyone know if they ever did the calendar raffle?
Asked that on the VIP site. No replies. They announced it to get folks like me to renew before February and then did absolutely NOTHING on it. How is that possible?

Asked that on the VIP site. No replies. They announced it to get folks like me to renew before February and then did absolutely NOTHING on it. How is that possible?

Same here. I was going to renew anyways so I was fine with incentivizing it (and a proponent to do so). But just..nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT