ADVERTISEMENT

OSU looks like crap tonight.

hopefully day stays. And they have reserves higher ranked than RU starters so don’t think that’s a legit excuse.

Reactions: HeywoodGiant
Ohio = 174 yds total offense in the 4th with 6 mins to go
Pretty bad (and 2 QBs)

Needless to say, next year and moving forward, if OSU has same record, they're in the playoff and no one opts out.

This is what Day deserves when you tell your starting QB at the end of the season that you’re going to have to compete next year for the job, and McCord transfers out, you’re stuck with two inexperienced QB’s, and the more experienced one goes down early and you’re left with a true freshman. Day got exposed for being an a-hole to the QB who started every game.

How many of their starters opted out?
You’re delusional … their D has played outstanding … if their starter doesn’t get ankle rolled they would be up 2 -3 scores…. The kid hardly played in the half and the 3rd string player Keinholt is not going to get it done. Offense stinks/ D can only do so much.

All these opt outs and transfers are why the lesser bowl games are usually more exciting than the New Years 6 games. The teams in the non playoff games don't want to be there. It's like the NIT in basketball. Hopefully the expanded playoff will help in this area.
Pinstripe was more watchable than the Cotton Bowl.
These dead-end bowls with gutted teams are headed for the junk heap

Pinstripe was more watchable than the Cotton Bowl.
These dead-end bowls with gutted teams are headed for the junk heap
Last night’s Alamo Bowl was incredible entertainment too.

Arizona flew under the radar all year and HC Fisch is from the East Hanover area. Solid Jersey guy.
Great team to watch and cheer for some under appreciated players who WANTED to be there.

Arizona flew under the radar all year and HC Fisch is from the East Hanover area. Solid Jersey guy.
Great team to watch and cheer for some under appreciated players who WANTED to be there.
kentucky game too

Reactions: MulletCork

I watched them beat Colorado 34-31.
It was a good game through 4.

Reactions: MulletCork
All these opt outs and transfers are why the lesser bowl games are usually more exciting than the New Years 6 games. The teams in the non playoff games don't want to be there. It's like the NIT in basketball. Hopefully the expanded playoff will help in this area.
I think it's going to have the opposite effect. Bowl season used to mean something, but now it's basically playoffs and everything else and no one seems to care about the else.

No. This proves Bama deserved to be in over FSU.

People kept saying SEC had no OOC wins for some reason.
Does this then prove the SEC deserved it?

I think it's going to have the opposite effect. Bowl season used to mean something, but now it's basically playoffs and everything else and no one seems to care about the else.

Truthfully I don't know. I always find the bowl matchups entertaining and love the fact that they're scattered through the week. For a couple of weeks I can turn on the TV and there's a bowl playing. The playoff? Don't really care. I've barely watched it the last few years. If I want to follow a playoff, I'll follow the NFL. Which I do.

Truthfully I don't know. I always find the bowl matchups entertaining and love the fact that they're scattered through the week. For a couple of weeks I can turn on the TV and there's a bowl playing. The playoff? Don't really care. I've barely watched it the last few years. If I want to follow a playoff, I'll follow the NFL. Which I do.
Can't agree with you on the playoffs Spank. I wish no one would opt out but that ship has sailed. Still more exciting, in my opinion, than several weekends of NFL boredom. Too much political and woke crap with the NFL. Leave your politics in the locker room and go play the game!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT