ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best Hotel Options Near the Javits Center

RUsojo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2010
Going for a convention in a few weeks, anyone have any suggestions?

Try here…

Or here…

As you’ll get much better answers a lot quicker.

Someone already gave a suggestion here, two actually.

Last edited:
It is tough in NYC tight now booking hotels. So many of the mid range hotels have become residences for the homeless and migrant. And this is not a post about politics. But something to be aware of.
If it were me, I would literally find the nearest Hilton or Sheraton hotel. I used to know a bunch of really nice boutique hotels but that was 10 years ago so can’t vouch for them now.

Reactions: Knightmoves
Stay downtown, the area around Javits sucks. There is a very cool Moxy hotel that just opened on Bowery, has a great restaurant and a couple of cool bars, much better choice.

Reactions: Morrischiano
I just checked one of my old favorites and it looks to still be a good deal (for NYC) and great little hotel. Looks like they even made some upgrades. Only this is that while they have a bar, they do not have a hotel restaurant. Still need a cab unless you dont mind a slight walk. located on West 54th street- right in the theater district. take a look at the Ameritania Ameritania

Reactions: RUsojo
Pendry Hotel on 33rd and 10th (just east of 10th ave) as well as Equinox hotel are the 2 top ones i give when people coming to our office (at hudson yards) which is right near javits . Just hit or miss whether their prices will be doable for some.

Last edited:
Renaissance on 34th is a nice place. Not the closest but close enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT