ADVERTISEMENT

OT: High School Football Playoffs @ Rutgers

gmay8

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
I'm bringing my 5 year old to the HS Football games this Sunday at Rutgers Stadium. Does anyone know where the parking is set up for the high school games and which gates are the best to enter the stadium? I doubt it's too crowded, so assuming not all gates are open. Do I buy tickets at the stadium or somewhere else?

Can I park in Scarlet or will there be parking where the blue/yellow lots are usually set up? Thanks

Reactions: RUfinally2008
Woodbury becomes the first ever NJ Public HS State Champion after thrashing Mountain Lakes 31-7 in the Group 1 Championship!!
Congrats to the Thundering Herd. Those Group 1 schools on 295 can play some ball down there between Woodbury, Salem, Paulsboro, Willingboro (when they were G1 couple years ago), etc.

Reactions: bigmatt718
Watching Woodbury v ML - Woodbury does not look like a Group 1 team - huge size and amazing athleticism across the board on both sides.

The streak continues as Caldwell eeks out a Group 2 championship with a 18-14 win over Rumsom Fair Haven.

Right now we have the Group 5 champions going on with the great Passaic Tech Defense vs Tom’s River North, the best offense in the state and Micah Ford, who some here said the he’s just an OK HS RB.

I was at the game. Great game. Well played. Turned into a ref show which is unfortunate

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT