ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Honda HR-V

RULoyal

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2001
My daughter is thinking about buying a used 2018 Honda HR-V. Anyone have any experience? I’ve done all the internet searches - looking for a little firsthand knowledge.

We got the initial model which came out in 2015 as a 2016. I got a pretty basic one as I’m more of a means to an end guy when it comes to cars. Only issue in 6 years was with the AC getting a hole in the line and needing to be patched. Other than that just regular maintenance on schedule and the car has been fine for our needs.

Reactions: RULoyal
Can’t speak to that model but have a 2010 CRV with 180,000+ miles. Have kept up with regular maintenance with the dealer. No major issues.

Can’t speak to that model but have a 2010 CRV with 180,000+ miles. Have kept up with regular maintenance with the dealer. No major issues.
Thanks. We've owned a number of Hondas and never had any major issues. She's driving a 2009 Honda Fit right now with 100K+ miles on it with no major issues but it's starting to show it's age.

Thanks. We've owned a number of Hondas and never had any major issues. She's driving a 2009 Honda Fit right now with 100K+ miles on it with no major issues but it's starting to show it's age.
Loved my Honda Fit - unfortunately a neighbor t boned it coming out of her driveway in an SUV. She was coming out forward too! Totaled my little car.

Just leased a civic for my son. It came down to the civic and hr v both same price range. He picked civic bc he v looked like a moms car lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT