ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Jersey and Anthony Bourdain

Well, my wife just said you're a friggin' moron for reading that site, so there's that. And pedophilia is a horrible, serious problem, but that site is not helping anyone address pedophilia in a serious way. Neon Nettle is a known fake news site and that article you linked is a complete fabrication, as has been well documented in the attached Snopes takedown.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/anthony-bourdain-expose-elite-ring/
Here is a good start....I'm sure you will take the time to read these and refute* them

https://www.jchristoff.com/government-and-elite-pedophile-activity-explained/

Last edited:
Here is a good start....I'm sure you will take the time to read these and diffute them

https://www.jchristoff.com/government-and-elite-pedophile-activity-explained/

You need help. Seriously. Just look at the first paragraph of what you linked, below. I've never seen a more incoherent rambling piece of dungdoodie in my life. And the "links" in that "article" are all to batshit crazy home made YouTube videos that are an embarrassment to rational people everywhere. "Diffuted," lol.

First lets just review some choice examples below because of course the government pedophile activity is protected by the main stream media because a pyramid of complete control exists, where the person below someone on the pyramid is threatened daily (indirectly or directly) to comply to all wishes of the people who serve above them. Welcome to the “hedonism gone wild” and satanic society, which masquerades daily as civilized, cutting edge and forward thinking. It’s time people start to pay attention…..

Rational people everywhere lol...brainwashed people...it's funny all you do is call me names and tell me I need help...

Sorry man no beef with you at all

You need help. Seriously. Just look at the first paragraph of what you linked, below. I've never seen a more incoherent rambling piece of dungdoodie in my life. And the "links" in that "article" are all to batshit crazy home made YouTube videos that are an embarrassment to rational people everywhere. "Diffuted," lol.

First lets just review some choice examples below because of course the government pedophile activity is protected by the main stream media because a pyramid of complete control exists, where the person below someone on the pyramid is threatened daily (indirectly or directly) to comply to all wishes of the people who serve above them. Welcome to the “hedonism gone wild” and satanic society, which masquerades daily as civilized, cutting edge and forward thinking. It’s time people start to pay attention…..
You failed in your diffuting!
Or should that be diffusion? In which case, for a guy with such an extensive chemistry background, is not good. :joy::confused::fistbump:

So just follow and do what the mainstream media tells us to do...Fox news, CNN, New York Times, etc is all brainwashing propaganda...manipulation - making us think we have all the information we can get and that prevents people for looking for the truth
Propaganda and conspiracy theories meet low iq's and here we are. Melt downs. Trump. Sad for America.

Rob, find the smartest person you know and vote for who they tell you to. Stop thinking for yourself. You're the problem..

Propaganda and conspiracy theories meet low iq's and here we are. Melt downs. Trump. Sad for America.

Rob, find the smartest person you know and vote for who they tell you to. Stop thinking for yourself. You're the problem..
Dude.
Can you be any more haughty?
Some may say the elitists and PC nonsense are responsible for where "we" are. But keep looking down your nose at others, because only in your mind are you superior to others.

Reactions: RUaMoose

It is sad for the people that live in America...not sure what Trump has to do with anything here...maybe u think I am Trump supporter but I am not...Hillary am not...what you guys fail to realize is that Republicans, Democrats they are all on the same team working for the secret elite that run this country. Divide and conquer, divide the people and you can conquer the people...we are all too distracted with politics, sports, Trump that we don't see what is really goin on...you can guys can team up on me all you want and call me names but I'll be fine (until I end up hanging myself from a door knob)...like I said there is no beef with anyone here, just trying to open some eyes, that's all we can do...knowledge is power

Reactions: RUaMoose
It is sad for the people that live in America...not sure what Trump has to do with anything here...maybe u think I am Trump supporter but I am not...Hillary am not...what you guys fail to realize is that Republicans, Democrats they are all on the same team working for the secret elite that run this country. Divide and conquer, divide the people and you can conquer the people...we are all too distracted with politics, sports, Trump that we don't see what is really goin on...you can guys can team up on me all you want and call me names but I'll be fine (until I end up hanging myself from a door knob)...like I said there is no beef with anyone here, just trying to open some eyes, that's all we can do...knowledge is power

Of course there are serious problems with how this country is being run with respect to our political leaders (on both sides) and the influence of corporate money and lobbyists in policy-making and campaigning/elections. Knowledge absolutely can be powerful. But here's my problem with your posts, especially the first one you made about Bourdain.

That Bourdain "article" from Neon Nettle stated that Bourdain was about to expose a secret elite pedophilia ring and implied his suicide was related to that (or that he was killed because of it), but did not provide a single scintilla of evidence to that effect - and providing evidence is a requirement if making such statements in the journalistic world. Snopes merely demonstrated that no evidence was provided for those claims about Bourdain.

Personally, I would've been ecstatic to see Bourdain exposing a pedophile ring in his spare time, as any pedophile ring ought to be exposed and destroyed, but there's no shred of evidence that he did that. If you can't see that and can't see that Neon Nettle is almost completely fake news, then I can't help you.

Of course there are serious problems with how this country is being run with respect to our political leaders (on both sides) and the influence of corporate money and lobbyists in policy-making and campaigning/elections. Knowledge absolutely can be powerful. But here's my problem with your posts, especially the first one you made about Bourdain.

That Bourdain "article" from Neon Nettle stated that Bourdain was about to expose a secret elite pedophilia ring and implied his suicide was related to that (or that he was killed because of it), but did not provide a single scintilla of evidence to that effect - and providing evidence is a requirement if making such statements in the journalistic world. Snopes merely demonstrated that no evidence was provided for those claims about Bourdain.

Personally, I would've been ecstatic to see Bourdain exposing a pedophile ring in his spare time, as any pedophile ring ought to be exposed and destroyed, but there's no shred of evidence that he did that. If you can't see that and can't see that Neon Nettle is almost completely fake news, then I can't help you.
Do you really think that snopes is a reliable source?

They did nothing to prove that it was false except say it was false... there is no evidence to say if it was true or false, so saying it is false is wrong.

The problem I have is the thing sting they say happened in Atlanta...did it happen or did it not? It looks like it did but why is there no information out there and why is the mainstream media ignoring it and hiding it...there is smoking gun #1

The other things are how do you even hang yiurself from a doorknob with a belt or bathrobe rope and why does it seem anyone with exposing pedos end up hanging themsef on a doorknob...and if AB was or was not exposing anyone his death was similar to those other cases..:

But numbers please tell me if the Atlanta thing was real or fake

Do you really think that snopes is a reliable source?

They did nothing to prove that it was false except say it was false... there is no evidence to say if it was true or false, so saying it is false is wrong.

The problem I have is the thing sting they say happened in Atlanta...did it happen or did it not? It looks like it did but why is there no information out there and why is the mainstream media ignoring it and hiding it...there is smoking gun #1

The other things are how do you even hang yiurself from a doorknob with a belt or bathrobe rope and why does it seem anyone with exposing pedos end up hanging themsef on a doorknob...and if AB was or was not exposing anyone his death was similar to those other cases..:

But numbers please tell me if the Atlanta thing was real or fake

You simply don't understand the basics of journalism (or even basic logic). If Neon Nettle is trying to present itself as some sort of journalistic source of important and relevant information, then the burden of proof is on them to provide evidence to support their assertions.

The provided nothing, zero, zilch, related to Bourdain exposing pedophile sex rings. It is not Snopes's resposibility to "prove" anything - their only responsibility here is pointing out that Neon Nettle provided no credible evidence, which was easy to show. Hearsay is not evidence and that's all that your article provided.

I have no knowledge of the Atlanta thing and have no idea why you're bringing it up - it's irrelevant to the Bourdain discussion.

Reactions: batts
Hearsay is not evidence[.]

While I am not involved in this thread or in your argument, the above statement is just plain silly.

Some hearsay may not be admitted in a judicial proceeding. Sure.

However even inadmissible evidence is still evidence. Your argument goes to the weight of such evidence only.

Proceed.

While I am not involved in this thread or in your argument, the above statement is just plain silly.

Some hearsay may not be admitted in a judicial proceeding. Sure.

However even inadmissible evidence is still evidence. Your argument goes to the weight of such evidence only.

Proceed.

Fair point. Should've said hearsay is not relevant evidence in any journalistic effort (I wasn't talking legal definitions here). Below is the general definition of hearsay. I would hope most people would agree that a journalist does not want to be basing stories/assertions on hearsay. That doesn't mean the hearsay is absolutely wrong, but what it means is that any journalist with any standards would investigate much more deeply than that to obtain credible sources/evidence for a story. None of that was done by NN.

hearsay: information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.
synonyms: rumor, gossip, tittle-tattle, idle talk;

Reactions: NewJerseyGuy
Fair point. Should've said hearsay is not relevant evidence in any journalistic effort (I wasn't talking legal definitions here). Below is the general definition of hearsay. I would hope most people would agree that a journalist does not want to be basing stories/assertions on hearsay. That doesn't mean the hearsay is absolutely wrong, but what it means is that any journalist with any standards would investigate much more deeply than that to obtain credible sources/evidence for a story. None of that was done by NN.

hearsay: information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.
synonyms: rumor, gossip, tittle-tattle, idle talk;

Then by your definition, MSNBC, ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, CNN and Fox News are not journalistic efforts. They all seem to run on hearsay and rumors.
Maybe the statement could be qualified to say "in any journalistic effort with integrity." But integrity and journalism seem to be mutually exclusive these days.

Then by your definition, MSNBC, ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, CNN and Fox News are not journalistic efforts. They all seem to run on hearsay and rumors.
Maybe the statement could be qualified to say "in any journalistic effort with integrity." But integrity and journalism seem to be mutually exclusive these days.

I think you're talking about pundits and essayists, who have different standards vs. reporters, since half of their show is their opinion on something. I believe most reporters on those outlets do properly investigate and source their stories (most, not all) - the bias usually comes in in the editing room by choosing what stories to focus on and what parts of those stories to show. That's not the same as Neon Nettle simply making shit up.

You simply don't understand the basics of journalism (or even basic logic). If Neon Nettle is trying to present itself as some sort of journalistic source of important and relevant information, then the burden of proof is on them to provide evidence to support their assertions.

The provided nothing, zero, zilch, related to Bourdain exposing pedophile sex rings. It is not Snopes's resposibility to "prove" anything - their only responsibility here is pointing out that Neon Nettle provided no credible evidence, which was easy to show. Hearsay is not evidence and that's all that your article provided.

I have no knowledge of the Atlanta thing and have no idea why you're bringing it up - it's irrelevant to the Bourdain discussion.
It's mentioned in the article - Sources say that Bourdain was planning on doing a project on the child sex slave thing. Bourdain worked for CNN...CNN, despite being in Atlanta, where the raid took place, ignored it and doesn't report on it...your site Snopes is saying that has been debunked as well, so are CNN and Snopes reliable because it seems to me they are not...

If the Atlanta thing happened, which from the looks of it did, why is it being covered up by the mainstream media...

And Snopes provided zero credible evidence to say the article is made up..,they just said it's false, which there is no evidence to say it is true or it is false, so saying false is a lie...they are no more credible

Exactly.....crickets
Here's a hint.. the burden of proof is not on Snopes side. Those who make the accusation should PROVE it.. and the more sensationalist, prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Now.. I have seen Snopes article that are clearly, lets say, "selective".. but come on now.. provide enough PROOF so that no one will bother going to Snopes.. because you have proved your point.

Here's a hint.. the burden of proof is not on Snopes side. Those who make the accusation should PROVE it.. and the more sensationalist, prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Now.. I have seen Snopes article that are clearly, lets say, "selective".. but come on now.. provide enough PROOF so that no one will bother going to Snopes.. because you have proved your point.

He's whining about the thermite thing. Of course there was no thermite found at the WTC. But since Cleetus, here, is going to insist that there was, there's really no point in engaging him.

He's a Crack****kingPot. Period end.

He's whining about the thermite thing. Of course there was no thermite found at the WTC. But since Cleetus, here, is going to insist that there was, there's really no point in engaging him.

He's a Crack****kingPot. Period end.
But yet you are purposely ignoring me asking you the question if they found traces of thermite at ground zero,because you know they did...you are wrong, you are a loser old man you are the only one whining

But yet you are purposely ignoring me asking you the question if they found traces of thermite at ground zero,because you know they did...you are wrong, you are a loser old man you are the only one whining

Seek help.

Or... hey... ya never know, maybe one day they find you hanging from a doorknob.

My friends sister just committed suicide by hanging from a doorknob.
Drugs & alcohol.
Worked for county law enforcement, no pedophilia.
This is utter nonsense!

You guys did a really &@@$! great job of ruining a good thread. Congrats.

I think you're talking about pundits and essayists, who have different standards vs. reporters, since half of their show is their opinion on something. I believe most reporters on those outlets do properly investigate and source their stories (most, not all) - the bias usually comes in in the editing room by choosing what stories to focus on and what parts of those stories to show. That's not the same as Neon Nettle simply making shit up.
Operation Mockingbird

Seek help.

Or... hey... ya never know, maybe one day they find you hanging from a doorknob.
Good comeback, name call, say I need help, or maybe one day find me hanging from a doorknob, which says what that people that speak out for truth get murdered?

You know there is nothing wrong with me and you know I am right....

You are a pathetic soul, maybe you should get help

It's mentioned in the article - Sources say that Bourdain was planning on doing a project on the child sex slave thing. Bourdain worked for CNN...CNN, despite being in Atlanta, where the raid took place, ignored it and doesn't report on it...your site Snopes is saying that has been debunked as well, so are CNN and Snopes reliable because it seems to me they are not...

If the Atlanta thing happened, which from the looks of it did, why is it being covered up by the mainstream media...

And Snopes provided zero credible evidence to say the article is made up..,they just said it's false, which there is no evidence to say it is true or it is false, so saying false is a lie...they are no more credible

I'm done arguing with you, as it's pointless. Keep this in mind, though: you have 3 fairly smart posters, all of very different backgrounds and political persuasions, all telling you that you're hopelessly wrong on this story. Let that sink in and consider rethinking how you think.

This thread is further proof that there’s a conspiracy on the part of elites on both sides of the isle to continuously assure that there’s always something out there to embarrass Rutgers athletics. It explains that 68-year losing streak against Princeton; declining ‘80s Big East overtures because we trusted PSU; the Shea Error; BuffaNova; Men’s hoops (in general); the very existence of Cincinnati’s football program; the Rice scandal; the second Rice scandal; having to apologize for our response to the PSU Sandusky scandal; and, of course, Kyle Flood.

Now, we have message board posts from this supposed Rutgers fan, RutgersROB. Don’t you all realize that there is no ROB, it’s just some bot generated by a secret tech firm, with discrete facilities located in Martha’s Vineyard, Newport Beach and, of course, DC. It’s all funded jointly by Soros and the Koch brothers. As it’s the off-season, ROB’s the best that our detractors can do to further embarrass our programs and fan-base. Don’t take the bait. Stop feeding troll-bots!

Reactions: RU848789
I'm done arguing with you, as it's pointless. Keep this in mind, though: you have 3 fairly smart posters, all of very different backgrounds and political persuasions, all telling you that you're hopelessly wrong on this story. Let that sink in and consider rethinking how you think.
I'm not arguing and I'm not hopelessly wrong...who is smart? Ru4real he is saying I'm crazy and dismissing the fact that there was thermite found at ground zero...that in itself should open up a new invesitigation, but there is a coverup...as far as the pedophile rings, there was one found in Atlanta that CNN ignored, so again another coverup...I provided proof that our own government agencies (run by these sick, occult global elite) manipulate and run the mainstream media...but I'm the bad guy according to you...I'm just raising awareness yet you ignore what is really going on and vilify me...Rethink how I think, at least I look at things and think for myself instead of you following what these horrible people have brainwashed you to think...as far as I'm concerned if AB was murdered for that reason he would be proud others are still trying to expose what is really going on...

Seek help.
It began and continues to be a case of Whack-a-Mole... my own brother is one of these people.. so I am very familiar with this sickness. If you provide an answer to one theory.. or if they are not in a position at that moment to refute your explanation of theory X.. they will shift into.. "whatabout" theory Y. Eventually they circle back around to theory X again

To me, it comes down to this.. certain people want.. no.. NEED to believe that they are part of the story.. since they are not first responders (or first responders who actually responded).. they are not victims.. they are not terrorists.. they are not eye-witnesses.. they are not part of the official investigation.. the only two roles remaining are insignificant bystander and.. someone who has some magical insight and knows the REAL story... that is.. they have significance. They have not come to the realization that 500-1000 years from now.. even the most significant people they can think of today will largely be forgotten.

The problem is worse now than ever before because it is Sooo easy to hear/see these theories... these claims. And the people spreading them have no trouble fining like minds. And these people feed eachother's sense of importance. All the people following theories.. subscribing to those beliefs.. they support eachother. 30 years ago these people would have a hard time finding and interacting with like minds.. no reinforcement of these bad behaviors. Today.. its too easy.

So that's my conspiracy theory.. that these conspiracy theorists are in a conspiracy to reinforce the conspiratorial thoughts of like minds... and eat baby placentas in pizza places.

RU4Real suggests.. "seek help".. here it is.. derive your significance among friends and family and how you treat people.

Feel free to guess at theories.. but do not insist you are correct in order to, essentially, promote your significance. If you guess correctly.. people will credit you... if they guess the same way.. they will tell you.

And read Popular Mechanics explanations...

And BBC's explanation as to how theories shift...

You will see.. read those objectively and stop buying into this I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW game.

Last edited:
Reactions: batts and RU848789
There was no "thermite" found at the WTC site. This is among the most ludicrous of the ludicrous claims of the 9/11 whackjobs.

Reactions: batts
Ok folks, going to try to rerail this thread. Here's one of my favorite segments from the old No Reservations show. It features Tony and his brother in Montevideo, Uruguay (where his great-great grandfather spent a few decades before going back to France), sitting at stools at a counter in a huge market, gorging on a mountain of wood-fired meats of all kinds.

The pile of meats sizzling and spitting on the giant metal racks climbing up at a 45-degree angle, suspended over the hot coals, almost like a funeral pyre is sheer meat heaven. Tony is in rare form talking reverently about those meats, including admonishing his younger brother for wasting stomach space on french fries and vegetables. Segmgent is properly titled "Meatopia." 2nd link is the full episode.

https://www.travelchannel.com/videos/uruguays-meatopia-0140323

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT