ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Massive emergency alert test will sound alarms on US cellphones, TVs and radios / October 4 at 2:20 p.m.

No, as directed by the Deep State, who want to control our every move and be able to view every action we take. This alert will trigger the nanoprobes in our bloodstream to start broadcasting our location periodically to all of the GPS satellites that have been launched over the last decade or so.

By the way, does this hat make my cat look fat?

KDfwLO5.jpg

That cat is NOT happy.

Not that I want the CIA/FBI coming after me but isn't the perfect time for some sort of cyber attack at 2:19pm under the guise of this national alert?
Or right afterwards?

Why didnt they use it in Hawaii
This is a federal test, the Lahaina fires were being handled at the time by state and local OEMS. I believe they opted to not use the alert since the main road through Lahaina was blocked in both directions and they didn’t want people fleeing into a traffic jam or into the hills where the fire was raging early on.

The Maui example is a true outlier. When the fires started they were getting Category 1 hurricane winds and there was already tremendous damage to the town from that. The only analog I can think of is the Breezy Point fire during Sandy, that one thankfully did not kill many as there was already a mandatory evacuation in place due to storm surge flooding.

Interesting. Didn't think about our emergency radio getting the alert as well.
I'll have to turn that on to test it out.

Funny note - my 7yo son loves that thing. He's constantly checking the weather each morning on it instead of asking Alexa or the news.

I mean when you look at who is complaining it's not surprising.

What would be surprising is if they went a day without humiliating themselves.
Did you read the thread Bac linked? Just as many if not more complainers on the other side back in 2018. This is just noise on both sides.

Guess since my phone is always on WiFi at home, that was one way around the obnoxious sound. I’ve just gotten in the habit of disabling the network when home…T-Mobile sucks here…😎

Possibly.

But there are other things up their sleeve

Ex: Climate Emergency , Water shortage, aliens, a “Russian invasion”, another lab leaked bioweapon, etc

The 🐑 will get duped by whatever they attempt , we already saw that recently
Wow

I think it's utterly bizarre that people are complaining about this.
Person A: I'm not complying, it's the gov.
Person B: I'm not complying, it's the gov.
Person C: I'm not complying, it's the gov.
Person D: I'm not complying, it's the gov.
Person E: I'm not complying, it's the gov.
Person F: I'm not complying, it's the gov.
Person G: I'm not complying, it's the gov.
Person H: I'm not complying, it's the gov.
Person I: I'm not complying, it's the gov.
Person J: I'm not complying, it's the gov.

Person K: The sheep will comply.

Me: 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT