ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Penn State football’s academics rank at the bottom of Big Ten after worst score in a decade

Based on some of the professors RU hires and defends I'm totally embarrassed by Rutgers the University. I'm only embarrassed by the football team about 50%.
Is Brittney Cooper still alive? She's about 4 bills and assuming less than five years to live if not gone already.

Not surprisingly, I still don’t understand your point. I guess you mean liberal and/or progressive indoctrination? If by that you mean ability to think critically, communicate properly, act compassionately, and so on, then consider me indoctrinated.

Stop watching Newsmax.

LOL. Skeptical about collegiate indoctrination. Prides himself on his ability to think critically.

I wrote a long reply and then deleted it because it’s a waste of time. You still haven’t made a point. Bye.
Don't waste your time.
Remember they considered Fox a trustworthy source of information and found out Fox was lying to them all along.
But instead of being pissed, they still go to Fox because lies fit their beliefs better than the truth does for talking points.

In 2020 even before the latest news of lying came out that Fox lied to those that trusted it, Fox defended what Tucker Carson said in his show by having Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander

>Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."<

So don't expect those that live by the lies they are told not to fall prey to misinformation and become to blind to see the truth set in front of them by you.

Tuth can set us free, butcanot help those who prefer to live their lives chained to lies

New USNWR Rankings

RU is #40 in National Us
Tied for #15 in publics

Cult is at 60.

RU is a better school. It's just that easy.

Reactions: megadrone
Don't waste your time.
Remember they considered Fox a trustworthy source of information and found out Fox was lying to them all along.
But instead of being pissed, they still go to Fox because lies fit their beliefs better than the truth does for talking points.

In 2020 even before the latest news of lying came out that Fox lied to those that trusted it, Fox defended what Tucker Carson said in his show by having Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander

>Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."<

So don't expect those that live by the lies they are told not to fall prey to misinformation and become to blind to see the truth set in front of them by you.

Tuth can set us free, butcanot help those who prefer to live their lives chained to lies
Fox?

I believe you’ve considered left wing BBC a credible source on these boards

Reactions: RUTGERS95
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT