ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Some here will get a kick out of this- McClung to the NBA Slam Dunk Contest

McClung is a dynamic dunker. Will totally be worth watching.

You can also vote for him to be on G League all star team - see Get Ron to Ytah thread

Good for him. (seriously) Somebody please come back and post how he did cause I won't be watching any of it. The whole thing is a joke. At least the skills comp has players trying to do things with effort.

He just won the 2024 Slam Dunk contest.
Got a perfect 50avg for his final dunk.

Went over Shaq for a reverse.

Reactions: Goku
Good for him. (seriously) Somebody please come back and post how he did cause I won't be watching any of it. The whole thing is a joke. At least the skills comp has players trying to do things with effort.

He won in 2023 and just won again in 2024.

Reactions: Goku
Go with a 9 foot hoop.

Bring back
Anthony Webb
Dee Brown
Kenny Walker
Terrence Stansbury
Rex Champman
Dominique
Sean Kemp

Love it! Like when we were kids dunking on a NERF hoop.

I’ve always wanted to see a “Highest Dunk” contest.

Could Clif go 12ft? Higher?

Wemby is 7’4”.
Could he hit 15 feet?

Love it! Like when we were kids dunking on a NERF hoop.

I’ve always wanted to see a “Highest Dunk” contest.

Could Clif go 12ft? Higher?

Wemby is 7’4”.
Could he hit 15 feet?
wasn't there a player or maybe was a joke where he would dunk and put a nickle on the top of the backboard

I guess it's nice Mclung won, but the dunk contest jumped the shark a while ago. It certainly is nowhere close to what it was when Jordan, Nique, and Vince used to participate - but now we are being entertained by a G Leaguer amongst no name NBA players (other than Jaylen Brown who I thought was terrible and WAAAAAAY overscored). Time to reinvent or incentivize the dunk contest or just let it die. And don't even get me started on that All Star 'GAME' yesterday - becoming like the NFL Pro Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT