ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The New Ivies

The stereotype is that all republicans are anti abortion. Newsflash we aren’t

Yeah I mean, with every post you make you advertise it, but the simping for the guy who is causing women throughout the former Confederacy to become infertile and to bleed in their cars desperately seeking aid is a nice touch.

American women, like Palestinians, like the police on Jan 6, like the people murdered in synagogues, schools, supermarkets, are just irrelevant because Hannity says my gas stove is being taken. LOL

Reactions: Kbee3
Why pay when it's free for people who know how to use the internet?

You pay for a school you claim not to like...lol...it's levels of pathetic

Also, lol,. 50 years old and the best you have is calling people gay?

Sorry- paying to call people gay on a sports message board for a team you say you will stop liking when you move away which you have been claiming for years.

My god, the Ls just pile up with you.
Didn’t call you gay. Not 50 and I pay because I have respect for the guy running his business. I know nobody respects you so it’s hard to understand.

Why pay when it's free for people who know how to use the internet?

You pay for a school you claim not to like...lol...it's levels of pathetic

Also, lol,. 50 years old and the best you have is calling people gay?

Sorry- paying to call people gay on a sports message board for a team you say you will stop liking when you move away which you have been claiming for years.

My god, the Ls just pile up with you.
It's his forte.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
LOL. I must have missed the Christians burning homes down with people inside. Never mind that Muslims who do it get their home demolished. Jewish settlers get the least punishment on the rare occasion they are punished at all. There was a movie about it- Our Boys- by a Jewish Israeli. The response of Netanyahu? Of course, that the movie created by a Jewish Israeli was anti-Semitic. It's obvious where that was learned, huh?

Here's a newsflash, when you have Cabinet minister who literally was barred from your country's military for being sympathetic to terrorism, you're not a democracy. When you have another who says hospital delivery rooms should be divided on religion, you're not a democracy. When you have roads for one religion and another for another, not a democracy. In Hebron, non-Jews are banned from certain streets. Sounds pretty apartheid like.

Meanwhile, the families of hostages beg for their release, while the terrorists in the Cabinet demand no deal so they stay in power knowing they can stave off an election. What a democracy. Definitely something you'd see in Sweden or New Zealand.
So, so true.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
LOL. I must have missed the Christians burning homes down with people inside. Never mind that Muslims who do it get their home demolished. Jewish settlers get the least punishment on the rare occasion they are punished at all. There was a movie about it- Our Boys- by a Jewish Israeli. The response of Netanyahu? Of course, that the movie created by a Jewish Israeli was anti-Semitic. It's obvious where that was learned, huh?

Here's a newsflash, when you have Cabinet minister who literally was barred from your country's military for being sympathetic to terrorism, you're not a democracy. When you have another who says hospital delivery rooms should be divided on religion, you're not a democracy. When you have roads for one religion and another for another, not a democracy. In Hebron, non-Jews are banned from certain streets. Sounds pretty apartheid like.

Meanwhile, the families of hostages beg for their release, while the terrorists in the Cabinet demand no deal so they stay in power knowing they can stave off an election. What a democracy. Definitely something you'd see in Sweden or New Zealand.
Not sure what funny. My post was rather factual. There are extremists in democratic governments. We have them in America too. That doesn’t mean Israel isn’t a democracy. Hebron is in WB and is not in Israel. Has nothing to do with the status of Israel’s democracy. Nor does the rather bias points you list point towards apartheid. Your issue seems to be with Netanyahu, not Israel.

Why should the US provide reparations ? Israel can't afford it?
Or perhaps they can consider the right of Palestinians to leave the reservation in Gaza and return to their homes.
It would be great if Israel and only Israel contributed. The right of return is a fairy tale that can’t happen given the amount of time and varying reasons why these homes were lost to the families. You know how many other people in the world are descendants of families who lost land or wealth during conflicts. It’s time to move on and build a life. Many Arabs of the time did exactly that and their ancestors are now living well in UAE and SA. The idea of the right to return is a major hurdle in bringing peace.

The right of return is a fairy tale that can’t happen given the amount of time and varying reasons why these homes were lost to the families.
"varying reasons" ?
There was only one reason.
And also...how much is too much time ? And who decides that too much time has passed ?

"varying reasons" ?
There was only one reason.
And also...how much is too much time ? And who decides that too much time has passed ?
Yes, varying reasons. A lot of the disputed property was purchased. It was just purchased from the landlord who sold it out from under the tenant. Or it was lost because the Arabs were the aggressors and lost a conflict/war. And there is property where Arabs were forced out. These are varying reasons and not just the simple claim that “the Jews stole it.” There are many Arab families who made a lot of money selling property and their offspring are living very well in USA, SA, UAE.

Common sense and reality can decide on too much time. The world has seen plenty of groups lose property. At some point it’s time to move on and build a life. We are generations past the formation of Israel. The fight to reclaim land lost generations ago won’t bring peace. Would you support American Jewish families returning to Europe to violently fight for land they lost? Would you support Jews returning to the Middle East where they were ethnically cleansed from just about every Muslim nation? Of course not. And there are plenty of other examples of this happening across ethnicities and religions.

Reactions: RUBlackout7
Not sure what funny. My post was rather factual. There are extremists in democratic governments. We have them in America too. That doesn’t mean Israel isn’t a democracy. Hebron is in WB and is not in Israel. Has nothing to do with the status of Israel’s democracy. Nor does the rather bias points you list point towards apartheid. Your issue seems to be with Netanyahu, not Israel.

Who runs the government in Hebron?

Sure, every country has extremists. Can you tell me another democracy where a cabinet minister suggests different hospital wards on the basis of faith? How about one where another cabinet minister was barred from the military because of his support for a terrorist attack?

With all the problems in this country, and there are many, I can't conceive of someone serving in our government who hung a picture of Bin Laden on their wall or recommended religious segregation. Can you point me to an American officeholder advocating these things? Is not demanding hospitals be segregated...apartheid?

Ultimately, this war is occuring because of Netanyahu- he deliberately allowed money to flow into Hamas in order to prevent the two state solution you claim to support. He bears responsibility. And now, he and his lunatic, pro-aparthied cabinet are putting their political, and in his case, legal, survival, over not just Palestinians but Israeli lives. Protesting that, as Israelis and Americans and probably every true democratic country have, has nothing to do with anti-semitism and everything to do with common sense.

Israel compares itself favorably to a country like Iran because the comparison to an actual democracy, including our own deeply flawed one, doesn't look so hot. Even with all of our problems, a politician saying "the Arabs are voting in droves" would probably have his career ended. A country where the career continues as the leader funds terrorist groups and prosecutes a war where he kills his own people on top of thousands of others can't cry democracy.

Didn’t call you gay. Not 50 and I pay because I have respect for the guy running his business. I know nobody respects you so it’s hard to understand.

Yeah 49 lol.

A business doesn't let a place like that exist.

But then again, business and respect can be added to the list of things you know nothing about.

Stick to tours of Benedictine College.

It would be great if Israel and only Israel contributed. The right of return is a fairy tale that can’t happen given the amount of time and varying reasons why these homes were lost to the families. You know how many other people in the world are descendants of families who lost land or wealth during conflicts. It’s time to move on and build a life. Many Arabs of the time did exactly that and their ancestors are now living well in UAE and SA. The idea of the right to return is a major hurdle in bringing peace.

And most Jews in the world don't live in Israel. We have a Jewish Senate majority leader, have had many Jewish SCOTUS justices, countless Jewish business and media leaders. Ukraine has a Jewish President, France has a Jewish PM and there are thriving Jewish communities in many if not most of the Americas, Western Europe, Australia and South Africa. They like the Arabs you mention make a choice where to live. Shouldn't everyone be able to choose?

A Palestinian whose family lived in Tel Aviv in 1948 can't live there, but a Jewish American whose ancestors lived in Brooklyn in 1948 can move to a settlement in the West Bank? Seems a little...unequal...

Not that everyone can return but it's clear the settlements and the lunatics running them and determining the direction of Israeli policy there need to go. You can trade them along with aspects of the right of return. But the Israeli government will likely have to stop allowing Hamas to be funded for that to take place, while claiming Palestinians don't want peace.

Yes, varying reasons. A lot of the disputed property was purchased. It was just purchased from the landlord who sold it out from under the tenant. Or it was lost because the Arabs were the aggressors and lost a conflict/war. And there is property where Arabs were forced out. These are varying reasons and not just the simple claim that “the Jews stole it.”
I'd love to see the percentages on the amount of property sold vs. the amount of property that was quickly left by people who were fleeing the fighting...as civilians usually do in such situations...but were prevented from returning for some reason.
You're right that the world has seen lots of this crap. I stand with those who have had their property taken....no matter their religion or ethnic background. For me it's not a matter of group punishment. It's a matter of individual rights.

Yeah 49 lol.

A business doesn't let a place like that exist.

But then again, business and respect can be added to the list of things you know nothing about.

Stick to tours of Benedictine College.
Looks like somebody is on lunch again. Hope you can read your boss’ order better than you can this board.
Yes, he runs a businesses and I respect that. If you don’t why are you here? Bored waiting on the deli line?
And I’ve run a successful very business for over 20 years.
And not 49. Keep going……
Benedictine college. Cute somebody has Twitter. You a swifty too

Looks like somebody is on lunch again. Hope you can read your boss’ order better than you can this board.
Yes, he runs a businesses and I respect that. If you don’t why are you here? Bored waiting on the deli line?
And I’ve run a successful very business for over 20 years.
And not 49. Keep going……
Benedictine college. Cute somebody has Twitter. You a swifty too

I know you're elderly, but most people don't eat lunch at 11AM. Maybe on the CEsspool where people get up at 5AM to watch TV news.

I am here to support RU. Unlike you, 1) I'm an alum (and an alum of a top 40 school) and 2) I don't change what teams I like based on where I live...sorry...threaten to move for years but don't. I support RU and find other alums all over the world. That is what true fans and alums do.

As a "respecter" of business owners, safe to say you'll still be here after adopting Clemson, right?

It's such a success and you're so young but you're here paying for a board for a team you say you will abandon. LOL

I support actual successful business people like Taylor. I don''t think she needs to be barefoot in the kitchen like you and your fellow cultists.

I know you're elderly, but most people don't eat lunch at 11AM. Maybe on the CEsspool where people get up at 5AM to watch TV news.

I am here to support RU. Unlike you, 1) I'm an alum (and an alum of a top 40 school) and 2) I don't change what teams I like based on where I live...sorry...threaten to move for years but don't. I support RU and find other alums all over the world. That is what true fans and alums do.

As a "respecter" of business owners, safe to say you'll still be here after adopting Clemson, right?

It's such a success and you're so young but you're here paying for a board for a team you say you will abandon. LOL

I support actual successful business people like Taylor. I don''t think she needs to be barefoot in the kitchen like you and your fellow cultists.
We don’t know what time your boss actually eats. Just that he sends you out at around 11 and that’s when you go on your rapid rant posting.
Again, I’ve never threatened to move. I’ve had a plan for over 20 years and am sticking to it.
I may support Richie and his business when I move. I mean, I know premium is a lot for you but I think I could manage more than one premium board fee.
As for changing team loyalty. It’s quite common. Why route for a team whose games you can’t go to on a regular basis. Why be married to a college team when the players don’t have any allegiance.
Who knows, Someday you might change your mind and not hate Jews as well.

Reactions: bac2therac
What Hamas did on 10/07 can not be excused or rationalized.
But we can see the decent Palestinians disdain for the Israeli government because of the way they are treated by Jewish settlers pushing them out and acquiring their land .
The Israeli government standing by doing nothing to help the Palestinians living in areas Israel controls and Israeli government officials that seem dead set to keep Palestinian rights to a minimum and making sure the courts don't even enforce that.

The Unpunished: How Extremists Took Over Israel
>After 50 years of failure to stop violence and terrorism against Palestinians by Jewish ultranationalists, lawlessness has become the law.<
"These stories come from a multiyear investigation that Ronen Bergman and Mark Mazzetti have just published in The Times Magazine. In it, they document how violent factions within the settler movement have repeatedly received protection from the Israeli government despite attacks against Palestinians — and even against Israeli officials who tried to challenge the settlers."

Who runs the government in Hebron?

Sure, every country has extremists. Can you tell me another democracy where a cabinet minister suggests different hospital wards on the basis of faith? How about one where another cabinet minister was barred from the military because of his support for a terrorist attack?

With all the problems in this country, and there are many, I can't conceive of someone serving in our government who hung a picture of Bin Laden on their wall or recommended religious segregation. Can you point me to an American officeholder advocating these things? Is not demanding hospitals be segregated...apartheid?

Ultimately, this war is occuring because of Netanyahu- he deliberately allowed money to flow into Hamas in order to prevent the two state solution you claim to support. He bears responsibility. And now, he and his lunatic, pro-aparthied cabinet are putting their political, and in his case, legal, survival, over not just Palestinians but Israeli lives. Protesting that, as Israelis and Americans and probably every true democratic country have, has nothing to do with anti-semitism and everything to do with common sense.

Israel compares itself favorably to a country like Iran because the comparison to an actual democracy, including our own deeply flawed one, doesn't look so hot. Even with all of our problems, a politician saying "the Arabs are voting in droves" would probably have his career ended. A country where the career continues as the leader funds terrorist groups and prosecutes a war where he kills his own people on top of thousands of others can't cry democracy.
Most of Hebron, or H1 is governed by the Palestinian Authority. Democracies always have extremists. We have American politicians who say crazy things. Israel’s democracy is no different. Netanyahu has his faults. Claiming he deliberate built the pieces to start this war is rather crazy. But you can have your issues with him. There are plenty in Israel who oppose him. And they have the ability to voice their opposition. That’s what democracy looks like.

And most Jews in the world don't live in Israel. We have a Jewish Senate majority leader, have had many Jewish SCOTUS justices, countless Jewish business and media leaders. Ukraine has a Jewish President, France has a Jewish PM and there are thriving Jewish communities in many if not most of the Americas, Western Europe, Australia and South Africa. They like the Arabs you mention make a choice where to live. Shouldn't everyone be able to choose?

A Palestinian whose family lived in Tel Aviv in 1948 can't live there, but a Jewish American whose ancestors lived in Brooklyn in 1948 can move to a settlement in the West Bank? Seems a little...unequal...

Not that everyone can return but it's clear the settlements and the lunatics running them and determining the direction of Israeli policy there need to go. You can trade them along with aspects of the right of return. But the Israeli government will likely have to stop allowing Hamas to be funded for that to take place, while claiming Palestinians don't want peace.
There are plenty of nations where Jews can’t live. Or in those cases return. They are almost all in the Middle East. This conflict goes two ways and is not just the Jews keeping Arabs out. I know you love scapegoating the Jews, especially in Israel but the population of Israel is about 20% Arab. Prior to 10/7 What Muslim nation in the Middle East can say that? Israel is not perfect, but it is the most progressive and democratic state in the region. There’s a reason for that.

I'd love to see the percentages on the amount of property sold vs. the amount of property that was quickly left by people who were fleeing the fighting...as civilians usually do in such situations...but were prevented from returning for some reason.
You're right that the world has seen lots of this crap. I stand with those who have had their property taken....no matter their religion or ethnic background. For me it's not a matter of group punishment. It's a matter of individual rights.
About 25% of current day Israel was purchased. Much of current day Israel was turned over by Britain. That land was almost all uninhabited. Remember Israel was very unpopulated when the nation was formed in the 40’s. The minority of land was abandoned, evacuated, or won through war. You see, almost all this land that is claimed to be stolen, was never actually owned by Arabs. Others claimed ownership to the land.

When you say you stand with those who have had property taken, how does your stance manifest into action? Have you given you place of residence to the decedents of the Native American tribe who called that land home? Have you given money to the tribal charities? Are you willing to give your life today for what others did generations ago? Do you stand with the Jews who were forced from their homes in Gaza in 2006 by Israel in the interest of peace?

Last edited:
Reactions: MURF87
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT