ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers inks Brandin Knight to a new contract extension

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Last edited by a moderator:
Good news which means he won't be going anywhere this upcoming season , but the better RU does the better chances he'll get a HC position at another program.

Wouldn't be surprised if he has had offers but waiting for better ones to come along.

Reactions: Scarlet83
Good news which means he won't be going anywhere this upcoming season , but the better RU does the better chances he'll get a HC position at another program.

Wouldn't be surprised if he has had offers but waiting for better ones to come along.
The head coaching positions will be at lower level conferences where the salary would be comparable to what he is making as a assistant coach at Rutgers.I doubt he is leaving in the next two seasons based on the contract extension to 2027.

The head coaching positions will be at lower level conferences where the salary would be comparable to what he is making as a assistant coach at Rutgers.I doubt he is leaving in the next two seasons based on the contract extension to 2027.
I think less. Over the past 5 years or so one of the changes has been that P5 assistants make way more that lower HCs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT