ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What are you all drinking tonight

weihenstephaner-original-munich-helles-lager_edited.jpg

Vodka martini, orange bitters and a splash of st germain...three olives.

very refreshing out here in this early season oven!

Reactions: LETSGORU91
St Bernardus ABT 12. My favorite special beer that you can easily get here.

Finally tried this White Claw I had in the fridge for months.. this can't be alcohol..even the dog is turning her nose up to it...no wonder teens drink it.. in my day we drank our parents strongest alcohol and threw up for 6 hrs after. This is a joke.. no offense to anyone who likes them.
cA3oZoc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RutHut and Abro1975
Finally tried this White Claw I had in the fridge for months.. this can't be alcohol..even the dog is turning her nose up to it...no wonder teens drink it.. in my day we drank our parents strongest alcohol and threw up for 6 hrs after. This is a joke.. no offense to anyone who likes them.
cA3oZoc.jpg
Back in my day, the toughest choice was whether to spend the extra $5 to uppgrade on a case of Old Milwaukee instead of Miester Brau.

Back in my day, we would smoke banana peals just to try to get high.

Back in my day, we actually believed our parents wouldn't notice the missing mini bottles of vodka from the liquor cabinet.

Those were the days.

Reactions: Jm0513
Pseudo Sue by Toppling Goliath. My last one though may be going to scotch after.

Reactions: RutHut
Nice fire. I bought a fire pit 5 years ago and still haven’t used it.

Dalwhinnie 15. In front of the propane fire pit, as opposed to the wood-burning one.

I use them a lot. If I'm sitting out by the pool and it's dark, one of them is burning.

Reactions: Postman_1
Let's see..Necro mead from B. Nectar (not recommended), Up-Hi IPA from Terrapin, and a 75 Minute IPA from Dogfish...so far...

Reactions: RutHut
Tonight its Jessup Cellars (Yountville, Napa Valley) 2015 Zinfandel, our favorite wine. Nothing like a pandemic to make me tap into our inventory of quality wines!

Reactions: jtung230
On the back end of a 6 pack of Flying Fish Winter Cru.

Didn't like it much at first. Tonight it tastes pretty good.

Interesting how my tastes can vary over time, and with different expectations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT