ADVERTISEMENT

Practice

hoquat63

All American
Mar 17, 2005
Assuming that all season ticket holders got email on attending Saturdays practice. I ezpect to go - anyone else?

I believe it is labeled as "Cagers Club Open Practice". So only registered Cagers Club members received invitations.
You are correct - just looked again and it is Cagers Club, not season ticket holders.

Ah, ok. I'm a season ticketholder but not in the Cagers Club, that would explain why I didn't get the email.

If I show up Saturday though, will I be able to sign up for a membership there?

Last edited:
Kaylene did not participate- leg wrapped up a using scooter. Said she would be ready to go in October.
Destiny is tall - 6’2”.
Huerter and Sidibe looked good from three.
Hard to tell too much from scrimmage.
Team leaving for Greece and Croatia for three games in Greece vs. a team from Canada and two in Croatia

Kaylene did not participate- leg wrapped up a using scooter. Said she would be ready to go in October.
Destiny is tall - 6’2”.
Huerter and Sidibe looked good from three.
Hard to tell too much from scrimmage.
Team leaving for Greece and Croatia for three games in Greece vs. a team from Canada and two in Croatia
With Smikle out, it will be Nine plus a walkon on the trip.

I absolutely love what Washington has done so far but going 2 years in a row with a short roster is NOT a good idea. Injuries happen and if they do it could derail what looks like a promising year 2. Roster should have been 12 plus a walkon.

With Smikle out, it will be Nine plus a walkon on the trip.

I absolutely love what Washington has done so far but going 2 years in a row with a short roster is NOT a good idea. Injuries happen and if they do it could derail what looks like a promising year 2. Roster should have been 12 plus a walkon.
Her additions have been good, but not adding at least one or two more is a bit head scratching.

Her additions have been good, but not adding at least one or two more is a bit head scratching.
While another player or 2 isn't a bad idea, the truth is that coaches have to build and maintain programs with the players that will fit in, in all ways (academic, culture, personality and of course athletically). I would assume that if there were other players that fit the bill and coach wanted, she wasn't able to convince them to come.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT