ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Preview/Game Thread -- 9-Rutgers vs. 1-Purdue

Seems like the latest round of analysis has thrown a lot of cold water on the vibes right after the game that was had "clinched." Seems like we're still out in many brackets.

Still I'm not nervous compared to yesterday. I know we'll have at least a reason to watch selection Sunday.

Seems like the latest round of analysis has thrown a lot of cold water on the vibes right after the game that was had "clinched." Seems like we're still out in many brackets.

Still I'm not nervous compared to yesterday. I know we'll have at least a reason to watch selection Sunday.
no we are not out in like any updated bracket...where are you seeing this...the matrix wasnt fully updated to show all of yesterdays new brackets

no we are not out in like any updated bracket...where are you seeing this...the matrix wasnt fully updated to show all of yesterdays new brackets

Ah ok. Still a lot of Dayton being thrown around, which means we're a couple bid stealers away from heartache. Maybe we can make it all moot today.

Meh. Nobody’s opinion on tournament selection matters but that of the selection committee. I ignore all the prognostications, especially those stated with certainty.

We’ll find out Sunday. Beating Purdue is what we control today.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
The key to the game is limiting Purdie 3 point scoring after passes from Edey who will be double teamed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT