ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball PREVIEW/LIVE THREAD: Rutgers Basketball versus Indiana

Big mistake by Paul, and big bail out by Ron, but I can understand Paul’s frustration with how he has been abused these past few games.

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
That wasnt his intent. Still dumb tho
I agree however you can’t swing your fist at head level. What paul was doing was exaggerating which led to that. He also exaggerated at half court and got called for and offensive foul, then prior to that on D he exaggerated a charge and gave them a wide open shot at the foul line to tie the game.

he needs to cut the crap and play… we don’t need brad Davidson on our team.

neil-patrick-harriss-barney-stinson.gif
Great stuff.

Big mistake by Paul, and big bail out by Ron, but I can understand Paul’s frustration with how he has been abused these past few games.
Yeah. So slap your coach for not defending you not the other player with 19 seconds to go in this game.

Going to take my Grateful 4 shirt I just got and under the back where it says "what are you grateful for" going to write RHj

Was waiting for a ref to call a technical on Ron for the Bow!
We move to 11-8.
Tomorrow:
10-8 Mich St at 11-7 Ohio St
11-7 Iowa at 10-8 Michigan

I'm pretty sure I picked us 68-63.
Anyone have 66-63 for the good guys?

Last edited:
Wait. who was acting? The Indy dude look like he came from WWI trenches. Needed bandages. Meanwhile, he pushed PM into the third row.

Reactions: QD43
If Paul doesn't play better, it is time for him

I agree however you can’t swing your fist at head level. What paul was doing was exaggerating which led to that. He also exaggerated at half court and got called for and offensive foul, then prior to that on D he exaggerated a charge and gave them a wide open shot at the foul line to tie the game.

he needs to cut the crap and play… we don’t need brad Davidson on our team.
Paul exaggerates fouls and then complains to the refs and that puts a big fat bullseye on his back. Hopefully he learns from this and moves positively forward

Could have been a T against IU after Ron's shot. Player punched the ball , that is a T

Does anyone know if Mag got hurt? He fell and looked to hit his head sometime in the second half and I'm not sure that he played after that.

A little surprised to see Hyatt in instead of Mag at the end there so thought maybe he was unavailable.

Reactions: Rutgers36 and RW90
Wait. who was acting? The Indy dude look like he came from WWI trenches. Needed bandages. Meanwhile, he pushed PM into the third row.
Yep. Same guy who hooked and held, then pushes PM & clutches the back of his head in "pain" like a Euro soccer player. He's a clown and it was fitting that he didn't join the handshake line at the end.

Does anyone know if Mag got hurt? He fell and looked to hit his head sometime in the second half and I'm not sure that he played after that.

A little surprised to see Hyatt in instead of Mag at the end there so thought maybe he was unavailable.
Probably for free throws

I followed this game on LiveStats and it seemed to go exactly according to the script that some posters were saying yesterday - RU falls behind in the first half and catches up in the second. And that has also been IU's script as well - run out to a good lead, blow it, and lose.

But the last 5 minutes or so of this game seemed to have a lot of extra drama to it and it seemed like the clock was stuck on 19 seconds for at least 5 minutes.

It must have been a thrilla for those fortunate enough to watch it. Now take care of business at the RAC this weekend and make some noise in the B1G tourney and in the NCAA's. This team can do it.

Reactions: Scangg

Apparently the other team (IU) chose the FT shooter... Hyatt. They picked the wrong guy! He likely had to remain in the game after the FTs. Hopefully, no issue with Mag. Need him this weekend

Reactions: Scangg
Apparently the other team (IU) chose the FT shooter... Hyatt. They picked the wrong guy! He likely had to remain in the game after the FTs. Hopefully, no issue with Mag. Need him this weekend
Do they chose from our bench or from who's on the floor (after pike replaces Paul with someone)?

AKA do they decide who pike puts in and then choose? Or pike chooses who to put in and then they choose from there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT