ADVERTISEMENT

Prop Bets - Pacheco

An interesting bet could be $10 each that the first TD will be scored by Kelce, Pacheco, or McCaffrey.
If Kelce - you profit $50
If Pacheco - you profit $20
If McCaffery - you profit $5
If anyone else - you lose $30

What do you think? - good risk or sucker bet?

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
An interesting bet could be $10 each that the first TD will be scored by Kelce, Pacheco, or McCaffrey.
If Kelce - you profit $50
If Pacheco - you profit $20
If McCaffery - you profit $5
If anyone else - you lose $30

What do you think? - good risk or sucker bet?
I made $650 betting Kittle(vs packers) and Reynolds(vs Bucs) would score first TDs of their respective games when i was in Vegas...I like these type of bets

I am interested in placing a bet on Pacheco winning Super Bowl but wish I got it at +10,000 before they made superbowl

If you're going to bet these types of props, I suggest you follow someone like @nflfirstscore on Twitter. These guys use actual math to find line discrepancies. Don't bet with your heart.
I think most of us are throwing small coin at this stuff.

I am taking Pacheco over 69.5 .

Reactions: LeapinLou
Non superbowl, on the Fantasy side, it was fun taking Jwill, Mag and Simpson on the cheap in the noon game yesterday. Cliff had a monster day to justify his price.

Pacheco
Kelce
Samuel
Mccaffery

Anytime TD

25 to win $310
Not a gambler except SB and NCAA grid. what is that bet?
If all 4 of them score a TD..(all 4 must). ? Any order..in game or OT counts?

Which platform? Draftkings and/or the other one? (Thanks..like it)

FOr those of you who like exotics....most books have purple Gatorade at +100. If you are a degen like me, you have an account on Fliff. They've got purple at +250. It's conservatively +40-50% EV. This is how you make money. (And I'm not saying pruple will hit. I'm saying +EV is the only way to win in the long run.)

I have draft kings
If you're just in it for fun, that's cool. If you want to make money, you should put money into as many accounts as possible. Learn how to use their sign up bonuses. Then learn how to line shop. Follow the right people on twitter, and invest in a discord or two.

FOr those of you who like exotics....most books have purple Gatorade at +100. If you are a degen like me, you have an account on Fliff. They've got purple at +250. It's conservatively +40-50% EV. This is how you make money. (And I'm not saying pruple will hit. I'm saying +EV is the only way to win in the long run.)
Wait, there are bets on the Gatorade color? Who's to say Vegas simply doesn't call down to the sideline after enough early money is in? 🤣

Pacheco over under is down to 64.5
I don't understand any of this at all, so I asked my friend's son to place a bet for me. He sent me a screenshot that had the over/under at 71.5 a little after 4pm today. Does it make a difference what app you are using?

I'm in NC and have had issues signing up before because where I am vs. where I live. Im not trying anymore but I will say that Pacheco o/u at 64.5 looks like an over bet. I'd put a c note on it. Just gut. Good luck fellas.

Thanks to Logan Ryan causing Pop's fumble, all of our bets went down the tubes. There's some irony for you.
Another interesting side note is Kelce's well documented brush with Reid was a direct result of Pacheco's fumble and making a case for him being out there to block.

I'm in NC and have had issues signing up before because where I am vs. where I live. Im not trying anymore but I will say that Pacheco o/u at 64.5 looks like an over bet. I'd put a c note on it. Just gut. Good luck fellas.
Had another prop on pops o/u 59.5 but parlayed with a TD. Disappointed me.

Had another prop on pops o/u 59.5 but parlayed with a TD. Disappointed me.
was sitting there looking at that final score winning $1,000 in the Riot Squad pool. At 19-19 I needed 19-22 and for 1) grab that interception and then 2) the friggin Holding call to wipe out the punt. Either of those and a great chance KC would have just kicked the winning FG.. agh..

Gronk missed that silly kick on purpose. Must’ve been too expensive if he had made it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT