ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Quick update on the Cam Spencer saga

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Here’s a quick update on the whole situation.

As I mentioned previously on here, just about every player on the team has been tampered with this offseason - shocking? Not really because there’s legit no consequences to not do so.

Earlier this week I spoke with a source close to the program earlier this week and they said don’t expect anything else to happen in regards to the portal and that Steve Pikiell starting to move forward with the next step in the assistant coaching search. So obviously this news was a shock to everyone and kind of came out of nowhere.

In regards to where Spencer is going to land? Heard it’s all but a done deal that he will be on Georgetown’s roster shortly. According to a source, there are some others programs taking a peak to see if they can $way him away from that idea, but the rumor is Ed Cooley and crew have a $ignificant promise on the table currently that is a little less than $100k, but not too much lower than that. So there’s that

The irony here is as I mentioned yesterday, Rutgers fans might be seeing Spencer sooner than they might because as we mentioned yesterday the Hoyas are still the likely projected matchup for the Scarlet Knights in the Gavitt Games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News