ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call for those going to the Spring Game

Originally posted by PhilaPhans:
Who's going, and how many people are you bringing with you?

Is tailgating allowed for the Spring Game?
We'll probably have 15-20 at one of our typically massive tailgates.

Except for those with little children, I think we'll see a lot more families with kids as long as the weather is halfway decent. All those families who have a thousand activities on Saturday's will be able to make the night game. I also assume Rutgers is making an all blitz to bring in high school teams and coaches for the game.

I am in +3 in the Scarlet Lot by 5:00pm.
t155.r191677.gif

Our group of 5 will be there. Looking forward to it; don't see any issue with the night game. It could be 3 am for all I care. I just want to tailgate some and see the QBs perform.

Need to see the QB's throw live. Remember last summer at open practice standing nest to Krofts parents and hear them say Tyler thought Laviano threw a really good ball.

I'll be there +1. We're heading over after setting up the dog show rings for Rutgers Day.

Originally posted by RU4Real:

Originally posted by RutgersRaRa:
I'll be there. Don't really know anybody but I'll figure it out.
Ha.
Glad someone chimed in. I was expecting the Mrs. Screw at some point, but being a girl and all, she's of course late. Not late in THAT way, but just, ya know, late. Unless you know something I don't know. Man, 4Real, you opened a can o' worms in this thread.

A lot of my college friends inc. my college roommate are going up to school on Saturday for the
festivities, but I'm not sure what their plans are for the game on
Friday. Since I don't have a group, I would need to sneak my way into one of these tailgates. What are the requirements to break into one of your tailgates? A case of Dogfish?

Originally posted by PhilaPhans:
A lot of my college friends inc. my college roommate are going up to school on Saturday for the
festivities, but I'm not sure what their plans are for the game on
Friday. Since I don't have a group, I would need to sneak my way into one of these tailgates. What are the requirements to break into one of your tailgates? A case of Dogfish?
Requirements vary based on who you are...

Generally speaking - beer, bourbon, weed or hookers.

In your case, I'd say just show up. The only caveat is that people with strict or unusual dietary requirements are, of course, responsible for their own food.

Anyone who doesn't have a tailgate to go to feel free to come to ours, prob 3-4 of us getting there around 430

Night game - Friday night?

Watching on TV like they are ordering us fans to.

Friday night is *much* easier for me to make than Saturday afternoon. I've missed the last two spring games (and likely would have again this year if it were on Saturday), but will make this one.

What is your opinion on a "good" attendance number for this spring game? Just curious since there will be a decent amount of recruits there.

Ha.
Glad someone chimed in. I was expecting the Mrs. Screw at some point, but being a girl and all, she's of course late. Not late in THAT way, but just, ya know, late. Unless you know something I don't know. Man, 4Real, you opened a can o' worms in this thread.
some of us, um, work for a living and are not here on the boards all day long. and who are you anyway???

Originally posted by MrsScrew:

Ha.
some of us, um, work for a living and are not here on the boards all day long. and who are you anyway???
Yeah I think RaRa is banned from the Spring Game Tailgate. : P

Originally posted by RUScrew85:

Well, we were saying last Friday night that he's been awfully reclusive lately.

Harder to get people to go on a Friday night than a Saturday afternoon, so might be with maybe 1-2 others or maybe even by myself, like the old days, lol...

Contrary to the Mrs.'s contention, some of us also work for a living, and some of us are also selling his house and has been planning a move that is supposed to take place in two weeks which has placed demands on my time. OTOH, I am starting two websites, and given that I bought a Mac that I still am learning to use and didn't know anything about web design as of 6 weeks ago, I spend A LOT of time youtubing my inadequacies to fill in the lack. In due course I might be back to be useless again, but if that happens I'll visit Huskers and he'll set me up with a future ex-wife. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

I'm in with 10-13 people...yellow lot between 2-3pm. Can't wait and glad this is a night game as that should make it even more exciting

I just hope the students come out in full force bc that will up the attendance tremendously

This post was edited on 4/19 1:01 PM by RUBlackout

Contrary to the Mrs.'s contention, some of us also work for a living, and some of us are also selling his house and has been planning a move that is supposed to take place in two weeks which has placed demands on my time. OTOH, I am starting two websites, and given that I bought a Mac that I still am learning to use and didn't know anything about web design as of 6 weeks ago, I spend A LOT of time youtubing my inadequacies to fill in the lack. In due course I might be back to be useless again, but if that happens I'll visit Huskers and he'll set me up with a future ex-wife. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Taken as a whole, this seems unlikely.

Playing in golf tournament, can't make it. Wish it was Saturday. Playing in Ed Levy Open for those who went to Cook.

Originally posted by shields:

Playing in golf tournament, can't make it. Wish it was Saturday. Playing in Ed Levy Open for those who went to Cook.
Is this by invite? Played in this a long time ago, and used to play a lot of bb with Ed at Cook. Have lost touch, but if they need more players, I might be available.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT