ADVERTISEMENT

RU Club of NYC: Pinstripe Bowl Pregame + Game Watch Party - Thurs, 12/28, 11:30 AM @ Penn 6 NYC! 🪓🛡️⚔️🎳

You are full of sh#t
3 block walk to the 34th St. Herald Square station.. D Train right up to Yankee Stadium.

This is correct. The subway is literally around the corner from the building as is Penn Station....less than a half hour door to door.

It's like having a watch party in New Brunswick for a home game. It deserves ridicule.

It's worse. Waiting to grab a shuttle to Piscataway takes longer.

Herald Square to the Stadium runs every 10 and takes around twenty minutes. From Grand Central is even easier running every 8 and clocking under 20.

It's worse. Waiting to grab a shuttle to Piscataway takes longer.

Herald Square to the Stadium runs every 10 and takes around twenty minutes. From Grand Central is even easier running every 8 and clocking under 20.

I understand that is too much of sacrifice to ask. I hope the NYC folks not going have at least been to one PS bowl. Because if they never went AND can't be bothered again well...

Oof, swing and a miss @RUScrew85

Looks like you missed it too. If you paid attention to the context of what I'm saying and stopped trying to score cheap internet argument points, you might have caught the sarcasm, ya dummy.

6e6iee.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you missed it too. If you paid attention to the context of what I'm saying and stopped trying to score cheap internet argument points, you might have caught the sarcasm, ya dummy.

6e6iee.jpg
Mmhm.

Sarcasm. Sure old man.

Anyway, for those who live in midtown Manhattan, near the bar this is a great way to pregame. Or if you can't go to the game for some reason, to watch the rest of the game.

Seems OP has done a great job all year establishing a Rutgers bar in midtown and it's great the bar has embraced Rutgers fans. Don't understand the negative aholes who have to get their panties in a bunch over something they don't get the big picture of.

Mmhm.

Sarcasm. Sure old man.

Anyway, for those who live in midtown Manhattan, near the bar this is a great way to pregame. Or if you can't go to the game for some reason, to watch the rest of the game.

Seems OP has done a great job all year establishing a Rutgers bar in midtown and it's great the bar has embraced Rutgers fans. Don't understand the negative aholes who have to get their panties in a bunch over something they don't get the big picture of.

LOL. You really missed it or are you just playing dumb? I'm thinking maybe both since you continue to miss the point of all of my comments here. Your silly attempts at scoring internet points in place of addressing the points of my argument is just sad.

You failed parole.

LOL. You really missed it or are you just playing dumb? I'm thinking maybe both since you continue to miss the point of all of my comments here. Your silly attempts at scoring internet points in place of addressing the points of my argument is just sad.

You failed parole.
You're argument is what exactly? It's stupid to have a game watch event in Manhattan while the game is in The Bronx?

OP literally said he will be doing both along with probably half the people there, you know with it being a 20 minute subway ride and all... Btw you've obviously never been to any of these types of events before, there's usually like 20-30 people there. It's laughable that you think it's taking away the attendance of the bowl game. Not to mention OP organizes this on their own and volunteers their own time, they're not getting paid to do this.

So there is a pregame for Rutgers fans in two NYC boroughs on the 28th which is fantastic. Rutgers fans who want to hit the bar before the game have 2 great options.

The negativity and complaining of some of you old tw@ts is just insufferable.

Last edited:
Will you be flying up to these from the Caribbean island you live on? Or is it your place in Miami? Or in Oklahoma? Will you be attending as a Northwestern fan? As a Virginia Tech fan? As a Rutgers fan?
Miami. It’s hard to get reasonably priced tickets to see a Hurricanes game down there so my buddies and I figured we’d fly north. They’re playing Rutgers, after all, so tickets will be much easier for my friends to find! Actual attendance in Piscataway was terrible this year and will be much worse in The Bronx. I’m not going to the game either way; the midtown party sounds great and planned much better than the silly Billy’s thing. Go RU!

Last edited:
Reactions: RUKeystone

6e6iee.jpg

As with virtually everything you post, it was neither as smart nor as funny as you and you alone think.

"Joke" is a big stretch.

Miami. It’s hard to get reasonably priced tickets to see a Hurricanes game down there so my buddies and I figured we’d fly north. They’re playing Rutgers, after all, so tickets will be much easier for my friends to find! Actual attendance in Piscataway was terrible this year and will be much worse in The Bronx. I’m not going to the game either way; the midtown party sounds great and planned much better than the silly Billy’s thing. Go RU!
Holy CRAP the bullshit flows out of your mouth like The East River into New York Bay!!!!

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Reactions: RU#1fan
That’s great! Will be looking forward to those as well as the Manhattan bowl party, which promises to be this year’s best, by far!
Miami. It’s hard to get reasonably priced tickets to see a Hurricanes game down there so my buddies and I figured we’d fly north.

I'm really confused here. You've listed yourself from NJ, Miami, Florida, a Carribean island, London, Staten Island, San Diego, South Beach, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, Alabama, Hoboken, etc. Also, earlier in the season, before the relevant games you listed yourself as a Northwestern fan and a Virginia Tech fan. This sounds like a multiple personality disorder: you really need professional help. Hopefully you're on the watch list where you're not allowed to get guns.

I'm really confused here. You've listed yourself from NJ, Miami, Florida, a Carribean island, London, Staten Island, San Diego, South Beach, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, Alabama, Hoboken, etc. Also, earlier in the season, before the relevant games you listed yourself as a Northwestern fan and a Virginia Tech fan. This sounds like a multiple personality disorder: you really need professional help. Hopefully you're on the watch list where you're not allowed to get guns.
The best is him “and his buddies” are gonna “FLY UP HERE, from MIAMI,” to watch the game in midtown!!!!

That’s what we call a “doozer” right there lololol!!!

Hey everyone,

Join us for our Pinstripe Bowl Pregame + Game Watch Party on Thursday, 12/28 @ 11:30 AM to pregame and/or watch RU wash out the Canes for the final game of 2023! We've had a great turnout all season long and looking forward to seeing you all there!

Key points:
  • Doors open at 11:30 AM for the Pregame portion of the event. Game Watch party will kickoff at 2 PM.
  • For the Game Watch portion of the event, we suggest arriving 15 minutes before kickoff (2:15 PM) to ensure you get a prime seat at the bar!
  • If you plan on attending, we do appreciate you filling out the following very brief form so we can ensure the bar is appropriately staffed!
  • Reminder that this is event is FREE (outside of food and drink purchases) and we do welcome walk ins! Note that minors are allowed on the premises as well, just not at the physical bar.
If you haven't seen my posts previously, below is our RU themed food and drink promotional menu as well as what you can expect in terms of the environment.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE AND GO KNIGHTS!!!!
NOTE THAT WE ARE THE ONLY OFFICIAL WATCH PARTY IN THE NORTH JERSEY AND NYC AREA AFFILIATED WITH THE UNIVERSITY!

Sounds awesome! Thanks for organizing this.

Reactions: RUKeystone
Thanks for putting this together Nuts. We're tailgating bright and early but will definitely be by sometime before the game.

Hopefully we run into each other and I'll gladly buy you a beer for putting this all together!

On top of the great win yesterday, I want to sincerely thank everyone who came to our Pinstripe bowl pre game and watch party -- what. a. turnout of 200+!

Also shout out to everyone who came to any of our football game watches this season or supported the Rutgers Club of NYC in any way -- it's been my first season as the volunteer Game Watch Manager and I couldn't have asked for a better introductory year!

We will be hosting men's basketball watch parties in February and March (and potentially January)-- dates to be announced in the new year and have a lot of exciting things planned. Hope to see you at a game watch in 2024 and beyond -- and UPSTREAM REDTEAM BABY!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT