ADVERTISEMENT

RU football gets more academic recognition

And Schiano started this but so many hate the man that made great changes at RU. Crawl back in your hole

this is great but hasn't the Football team been in the TOP 10? Not top ten percent all these years? Is this a slight continued slide vs. where we were about 5-6 years ago?

Not bitching..as this is something to be proud of and something I don't think we sell hard enough to recruits..

Where do you see Rutgers wasn't in the Top 10? All it says is there were 14 schools in the Top 10 percent and RU is one of them for the 8th straight year. You'll know in about a week where Rutgers ranks.

this is great but hasn't the Football team been in the TOP 10? Not top ten percent all these years? Is this a slight continued slide vs. where we were about 5-6 years ago?

Not bitching..as this is something to be proud of and something I don't think we sell hard enough to recruits..

NCAA only released the names of the schools in the top 10 percent for public recognition. They will release the actual APR scores in about a week. Then we will know exactly where Rutgers stands, and whether we are higher or lower than previous years.

Where do you see Rutgers wasn't in the Top 10? All it says is there were 14 schools in the Top 10 percent and RU is one of them for the 8th straight year. You'll know in about a week where Rutgers ranks.

ok, good point. I missed the comment about 14 teams. I didn't do the math in my head on exactly how few teams in the pool...10% seemed like a lot more than 14...

Looking forward to the actual placement and as I said..still a fantastic achievement.

ok, good point. I missed the comment about 14 teams. I didn't do the math in my head on exactly how few teams in the pool...10% seemed like a lot more than 14...

Looking forward to the actual placement and as I said..still a fantastic achievement.

There are around 130 schools in the FBS. I'm going to guess there's 14 because there was a tie for 13th.

Proud of our team of student athletes & staff for continuing the outstanding work. [cheers]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT