ADVERTISEMENT

RU-MSU 60-Minute Game Replay on BTN Sunday at 9pm

Not completly sold on these 60 minute replays. While it is neatly condensed into a single hour for quick viewing, you lose all the drama, studio commentary and replays to get any feel for the game.

Last edited:
Not completly sold on these 60 minute replays. While it is neatly condensed into a single hour for quick viewing, you lose all the drama, studio commentary and replays to get any feel for the game.
Given that we've already experienced the feel of the game, it's now more of a cerebral activity of transferring our angst into hatred of the replay official and wondering why we've all attached our happiness to the wagons of teenagers.

Just watched and you're spot on.

I was a former student of Master Yoda . The thing he stressed was the FORCE was to be trusted.

Agree but I usuallly record game to rewatch if we win (quick delete of a loss) to get view of what I missed live and to get commentators view on plays.
This game was there in person, watched recorded game and then watched 60 minute condensed version.

Losing the commentary is a plus.

• Haha
Reactions: RW90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT