ADVERTISEMENT

RU v Lock Haven match thread

josh1728

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2005
match video link:

comment...Why doesn't Lock Haven video post the match clock?

125: Suriano v Kline : 3 quick takedowns by suriano, up 10-2 after first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tango Two
If this was the Iowa Rider ref, Lock Haven kid at 133 would have been it with stalling twice already.

Well, so much for my theory of getting the first TD and changing things up in the other thread, lol.

ref is calling ru for stalling when they did not on 133. crap. the 11th man

van brill needs to just try something. the defensive posture is not doing it. go nutty a bit.

This match has loss written all over it especially with Lewis out. Gonna need someone to step up
Not a great early start and Lewis out confirms my fear in the other thread. Rutgers is -2 from where I thought they would be at this point. If they take both 149 and 197, they should be OK if they can stay off their back at 165 (if they brought a backup), but it will be really close.

The margin of error just disappeared.

And actually the guys are extremely knowledgeable compared to most announcers on wrestling streams.

Perry escapes, plus gets a late takedown in second for 3-0. not a good period for DeLuca. Perry is much better on feet

Well ... would be pitching a shutout with Ash and Lewis ... let’s see if RU pulls through ... it does feel like a loss in the air ...

149: Santos (Lewis out) v Klucker ...klucker dominating in the second 8-0 with riding

Disappointing performance. As bad I've seen in a while from this program. Certainly takes the air out of the hype for Iowa next week

Reactions: obrats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT