ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Ohio St Game Thread

29-25 Rutgers. ...9 turnovers for RU preventing a biggervlead...Hollivay has to wake up.....basically its just 3 players scoring for these teams combined

Close this half out..its the best RU has played all year

Rutgers held sway impressively...31-26 half....need to come out strong after halftime. Tyler and Copper just want it tonight

Keep it up, Scaife and Copper feeling it. Feeding Rachel leads to disaster, Butts too. How many rebounds has Rachel dropped today and yesterday? Mitchell is so hard to stop, so we need to keep scoring.

Never saw a game with such a low number of fouls called.

not much confidence in #12 out there. OSU is going to adjust. What is CVS going to do? hard to imagine Scaife(sp) and Copper can stay this hot but keep attacking.

I see the confidence factor! Keep it going. They should be feeling very good right now and they just need to maintain the d side and take better care of the ball.

Rutgers Women are showing they are a quality team. There is nothing I see in OSU that shows me they are that much better. They may play better together but RU has the athletes.

Never saw a game with such a low number of fouls called.

IMO, OSU is getting away with a lot. Tyler got called for a travel after she got pushed. OSU players drive with their shoulders - no call. and lots of hand-checking not getting called.

One team made a few halftime adjustments, and they are in bonus. Mitchell is impossible to stop at times. Do NOT pass the ball to Rachel.

Our team does look very athletic ... Wish they could put it all together and win ... Hate to see 4 seniors go out playing in the NIT

Our inability to have a three point shooting threat has cost us dearly this season.
Stop with this garbage
A shot clock violation not called and Mitchell leading with her elbow all game and getting away with it.
2 fouls each team first half and 5 on us 3 minutes into the 3rd quarter.
But I'm not allowed to complain about the officiating. Right?

Reactions: dmd78
Out scored by 15 points in the 3rd ... Felt like I was watching the men's team ... OSU is going to win by 20

What a terrible call against Copper. She turned her back and did not impede that girl''s shot. I am so sick of the crappy officials in women's BB. As bad as the men's officials are, the women's officials are three times as bad.

Wish someone could put a video of all the bad calls during this game (like those recruit videos) and post on You Tube

Killing ourselves with stupid turnovers, many unforced; otherwise we would be hanging right with OS. Mitchell is one of the best three point shooters we have seen in a long time, if ever. She can also go to the bucket. Geez.

Game is like Iowa versus Maryland ... Up 10 early, lost by 20

Everyone knows Mitchell will shoot the 3 anytime. You can't let her take that shot!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT