ADVERTISEMENT

RUDad Checking In

richthedentist

All American
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
Dad just making sure you are OK no comments on the womens Indiana game! I will be there Thursday night with my daughter this is our chance to really turn the season around and quiet all of us so lets see how we do

Dentist thanks for checking in. I am fine, just older than dirt. Haven't commented on the Indiana game because I didn't see it & didn't want to spout off on something I didn't know anything about. Went to the field hockey game Sunday.
Don't think I'll make the Penn State game on Thurs. Probably watch it on the computer. Night games are getting tougher. Hope to be there Sunday for Purdue. Enjoy the game Thurs. with your daughter.

Dentist thanks for checking in. I am fine, just older than dirt. Haven't commented on the Indiana game because I didn't see it & didn't want to spout off on something I didn't know anything about. Went to the field hockey game Sunday.
Don't think I'll make the Penn State game on Thurs. Probably watch it on the computer. Night games are getting tougher. Hope to be there Sunday for Purdue. Enjoy the game Thurs. with your daughter.
Great glad your OK my good friend is a big field hockey guy his daughter played at MSU and is very knowledgeable and knows the coaches and even though he is listed as a volunteer assistant coach Joey Civico Meredith's husband is definitely a huge huge key to our success both on the field and in recruiting!!!
Let's pray the soccer team pulls a rabbit out of their hat this thursday because if we don't put up a good performance I really think things can spiral pretty quickly and badly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT